Josh Pask (1 Viewer)

rob9872

What has he done to prompt this reaction? Seems very odd behaviour.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231205_001426_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20231205_001426_X.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 393

Sky Blue Harry H

What has he done to prompt this reaction? Seems very odd behaviour.
Hi Rob (are you charging for autographs now after your internet fame? :ROFLMAO:)
My eyesight is struggling with that - what has Overson done re: Pask?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Sky Blue Harry H

The irony is that he says...

'Every day I see on twitter.......'

then says it is weird how something can affect (sorry Josh, that's the correct spelling) people's emotions.

Surely going on twitter every day is in itself affecting his emotions (or so it appears)?

tisza

Crowds he's playing in front of now he should know all of them on a first name basis😄

ajsccfc

Not sure about all the psalms and his odd lifecoach stuff to a single figure audience but I like that he's set himself up properly independent of football. Reserve the right to withdraw this if his removal men are revealed as recruiters for a death pact.

clint van damme

Not sure about all the psalms and his odd lifecoach stuff to a single figure audience but I like that he's set himself up properly independent of football. Reserve the right to withdraw this if his removal men are revealed as recruiters for a death pact.

We've all set ourselves up independently of football mate, you have to when you're shit.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Ha ha. Has he been getting grief off the TNS firm?

They're in the Blob, mob-handed....according to what one hears

ajsccfc

We've all set ourselves up independently of football mate, you have to when you're shit.
I really thought we had ourselves a player when I first saw him but shame it never worked out. Although in hindsight it explains his reluctance to go near crosses

rob9872

At AA meetings they constantly refer to higher powers

When I said I don’t believe in god someone said they didn’t either and God was a tree and saved his life. “Are you sure you found sobriety”
To be fair, if they fix my car, then I don't mind who they pray to.

Skyblueweeman

At AA meetings they constantly refer to higher powers

When I said I don’t believe in god someone said they didn’t either and God was a tree and saved his life. “Are you sure you found sobriety”
My mother was alcoholic depressant and after trying to take her life about 12 years ago, we sought some help for her. AA was one of those things and you're right - they're very 'god' orientated.

Despite being raised in NI during the troubles, she didn't give two hoots for religion so left after a couple of meetings.

clint van damme

I really thought we had ourselves a player when I first saw him but shame it never worked out. Although in hindsight it explains his reluctance to go near crosses

Same, which is why not only did I never make it as a player, but also didn't become a scout

Nick

Administrator
Not sure I'd ruin a mug but it is pretty weird how he doesn't get the football fan mentality after being a footballer.

Especially as they paid his wages and allowed him to start his business.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not sure I'd ruin a mug but it is pretty weird how he doesn't get the football fan mentality after being a footballer.

Especially as they paid his wages and allowed him to start his business.

Some just see it as work I guess and don’t care for football outside of their contract.

SBT

I’m guessing he’d have a different opinion if he hadn’t decided to leave the game at a relatively young age.

He’s almost certainly right though that players don’t care in the same way that some fans do, who they probably find as deeply odd.

SlowerThanPlatt

I’m guessing he’d have a different opinion if he hadn’t decided to leave the game at a relatively young age.

He’s almost certainly right though that players don’t care in the same way that some fans do, who they probably find as deeply odd.
He still plays in the Welsh league, the team he’s at are the only full time ones I think.

fernandopartridge

Some of his posts have come up on my socials, they’re hilarious. He fancies himself as some kind of Richard Branson entrepreneur when in reality he’s just bought a few white vans and leveraged his football connections to find customers with more money than sense.
Richard Branson TBF didn't start with an airline

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread