Jose sacked (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Announced as the new manager of Roma for next season, he must be a billionaire by now.

Terry Gibson's perm

Announced as the new manager of Roma for next season, he must be a billionaire by now.

The owner is worth over 4 billion dollars so Jose’s kind of owner. The best comment I heard was they may as well pay the final year of his contract into the account now as he will get it as a pay off fairly soon

clint van damme

Despite opinion , he's a great manager .

Alot of time for him

Think hes yesterdays man myself.
Thought he was really disappointing at Spurs.
Trying to defend narrow leads with that defence when he had a world class forward line was crazy.

I do like him but don't think he'll ever hit the heights he once did.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Think hes yesterdays man myself.
Thought he was really disappointing at Spurs.
Trying to defend narrow leads with that defence when he had a world class forward line was crazy.

I do like him but don't think he'll ever hit the heights he once did.

Largely agree. He's largely a defensive minded manager (albeit a very good one) and at that level the more attacking/proactive managers will get he better of him more often than not.

I think his biggest problem is his ego now. Can't see himself as anything other than brilliant and any failures must be due to other people. So he'll call out and criticise players more openly than most managers and after a while that's going to upset people, especially at that sort of level.

Macca

So long as we don’t have to listen to his deranged warbling in England for a bit it’s all good

Mucca Mad Boys

I think the Serie A will suit his style of management best. I’ve got a lot of respect and time for Mourinho.

Users who are viewing this thread