Jose sacked (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

just sacked at man utd

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

tisza

papers over the weekend said he'd get 24 million if he was sacked before end of Jan.

Nick

Administrator
Not Jose, but I'd love a 50/50 tackle with Pogba. Get up and dab at the prick while he rolls about crying.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

See ya.

Captain Dart

Just seen a tweet saying David Moyes contract still has 5 months to run. :emoji_smiley:

Gazolba

Whoever replaces him will be foreign, not British.
Too many big egos in that team.
Man City, Man Utd, LIverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham - all expect to win the league and/or qualify for Europe every year. Anyone who doesn't, will 'fail', and their managers will be branded 'failures'.

mark82

Whoever replaces him will be foreign, not British.
Too many big egos in that team.
Man City, Man Utd, LIverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham - all expect to win the league and/or qualify for Europe every year. Anyone who doesn't, will 'fail', and their managers will be branded 'failures'.

It's beyond me how someone like Eddie Howe isn't considered for the top jobs.

steve82

It's beyond me how someone like Eddie Howe isn't considered for the top jobs.

Yes I’m a fan I like what he’s done at Bournemouth, at Burnley he failed but he’s gone back to Bournemouth and shown he’s ability with another promotion and sustained that in the top level.

I feel he’d need a experienced sporting director above him to make that step up to elite level who’s experience getting the big deals done.

Not sure I’d put Howe in for this job this time around as it’s a hi risk job still with bad egos to clear out and a re structure at board level in place vital.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Surprised he lasted as long as he did.
Yes I’m a fan I like what he’s done at Bournemouth, at Burnley he failed but he’s gone back to Bournemouth and shown he’s ability with another promotion and sustained that in the top level.

I feel he’d need a experienced sporting director above him to make that step up to elite level who’s experience getting the big deals done.

Not sure I’d put Howe in for this job this time around as it’s a hi risk job still with bad egos to clear out and a re structure at board level in place vital.

I don’t think he’d want it. He has control of everything at Bournemouth when it comes to the team and is paid very well.

steve82

Surprised he lasted as long as he did.

I don’t think he’d want it. He has control of everything at Bournemouth when it comes to the team and is paid very well.

Took them as far as he can tho really, Europa league would stretch the club like Burnley and Howes reputation then if Premier League form was affected.

Captain Dart

This is excellent.

Same guy has done a talking heads song with Trump samples for the lyrics.

steve82

Who gets a manager on loan?

Seems the modern way now to get a gaffer in until the end of a season and appoint long term.

I think Utd are taking the correct approach on this.

skybluegod

Seems the modern way now to get a gaffer in until the end of a season and appoint long term.

I think Utd are taking the correct approach on this.

I don't think that's the point.

I agree it's the correct move getting an interim manager, then appoint long term in summer, it's more the fact he is literally on loan from Molde, he has no pedigree as a manager, and seems a very odd appointment.

steve82

I don't think that's the point.

I agree it's the correct move getting an interim manager, then appoint long term in summer, it's more the fact he is literally on loan from Molde, he has no pedigree as a manager, and seems a very odd appointment.

Sorry I’ve jumped half way in... hadn’t seen the news Solskjaer had got the task.

It’s bizarre but Norwegian league has finished I suppose.

Was Pogba’s youth team coach at Utd, what’s the betting it’s to help get his potential out of him.

Taking away his social media access will help!

Nick

Administrator
Sorry I’ve jumped half way in... hadn’t seen the news Solskjaer had got the task.

Was Pogba’s youth team coach at Utd, what’s the betting it’s to help get his potential out of him.

Hiring a manager especially for one of the players is a mistake.

Better off fucking Pogba off.

steve82

Hiring a manager especially for one of the players is a mistake.

Better off fucking Pogba off.

Absolutely, he’s toxic to a troubled environment and believes he’s bigger than the club.

skybluegod

Think it restarts in March though? So what happens then? All very very odd to me.

Agree with you both, that Pogba should be fucked off

Nick

Administrator
I'd rather Ballotelli in my team than Pogba if I was a manager.

Setting fireworks off in the house is much better than that weird dancing Pogba keeps doing.

Captain Dart

Think it restarts in March though? So what happens then? All very very odd to me.

Agree with you both, that Pogba should be fucked off

What happens if Ole flukes a win in the Champions League?

Users who are viewing this thread