Jordan Clarke (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Leaving or not leaving?

Was seen in the yo-yo test video and was at training today. Is decent cover at centre half and a good right back. I would like him to stay.

Hope SP has seen sense

Nonleagueherewecome

Hope he stays.

Sutty

I hope he stays as well. Clearly a talented player.

I don't think it's SP 'seeing sense', more the CT getting it wrong.

Gray

i saw this, he was also training in video telegraph put up today....Think the telegraph must've got it wrong

Leaving or not leaving?

Was seen in the yo-yo test video and was at training today. Is decent cover at centre half and a good right back. I would like him to stay.

Hope SP has seen sense

Agree he's a pretty useful full back but at centre half a light weight at this level. However if the situation dictates that no replacement centre halves come in he may well be thrown in at the deep end.

jon92

He's still training with the team as his still in contract just not part of plans once contract up

ajsccfc

Yeah, all the players out of contract have gone like Wood and Elliott. The Nando's gang all still have a season or more on theirs so if Clarke's not exiled like them there must be a reason.

simple_simon

Yeah, all the players out of contract have gone like Wood and Elliott. The Nando's gang all still have a season or more on theirs so if Clarke's not exiled like them there must be a reason.

Sorry but do not give a damn, our club is almost dead, we are moving to Northampton and your talking about football '!!,!!!

Mcloven

Nados club= McSheffry, Edge, Cody Mc, Dunn, Bell,Malaga, Jennings & Bell So looks like Jordan Clarke is staying.

RoboCCFC90

I am all for Jordan staying out of all the Bomb Squad/Nandos Club Jordan can still do a job for the team.

RoboCCFC90

Just doesn't look good for pressley having to back track.

No it doesn't but Pressley needs to utilise what he has because at this moment in time there will be nil transfer activity.

Warwickhunt

Just doesn't look good for pressley having to back track.
If we come out of administration and Umbungo is lifted I would imagine that Cyrus Christe will become a target for a Championship Club or a Premier league Club reserve squad

Users who are viewing this thread