Jordan Clarke (2 Viewers)

savosdad

Banned
hes no good then hes good fuckin hell pressley get your act together with the other maggots your doing my fucking head in

Si80

If we come out of administration and Umbungo is lifted I would imagine that Cyrus Christe will become a target for a Championship Club or a Premier league Club reserve squad

Theirs nothing stopping him from being sold now. The embargo is only on us signing players.

Sterling Archer

hes no good then hes good fuckin hell pressley get your act together with the other maggots your doing my fucking head in
When has Pressley ever shown conflicting opinions about Clarke?

Why does everyone take what the Telegraph says as Gospel especially when the article in question has no quotes or sources?

ccfc92

No it doesn't but Pressley needs to utilise what he has because at this moment in time there will be nil transfer activity.

So why outcast 8 players, that we still have to pay, when we might not be able to sign any new players? :S

covcity4life

think hes back because of embargo mostly but fair play,im not a huge fan but if he can improve under pressley lets give him a chance

RoboCCFC90

So why outcast 8 players, that we still have to pay, when we might not be able to sign any new players? :S

Couldn't tell you my friend.

KersleyDigs

It's pretty obvious why Clarke is back. I should imagine that lots of clubs have registered interest in Christie and SP has been told that the offers are too good to turn down once the embargo is lifted.

SO LONG CYRUS!!!! WELCOME BACK JORDAN "SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS" CLARKE......

wingy

It's pretty obvious why Clarke is back. I should imagine that lots of clubs have registered interest in Christie and SP has been told that the offers are too good to turn down once the embargo is lifted.

SO LONG CYRUS!!!! WELCOME BACK JORDAN "SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS" CLARKE......

That's how i'd call it.

Users who are viewing this thread