Jonathan Panzo incoming… (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo1883

I don't know the reliability of this page , probably a whopper tbh .. however I did see a forest fan on twitter today hoping panzo would come here as we play good football ( a tweet of that nature anyway )

Frostie

The same account Tweeted that Josh Wilson-Esbrand was tonight's signing too then deleted it when Doyle was announced.

CDK

Panzo coming in I did wonder ,surprised he was in Spain but might make sense that robins wanted a close look ,also ex Chelsea so known by ADI.
Hector think will be a longer term awnser and is a very good CH.
If we can get both in along with Callum it would be the awnser.

fatso

Panzo coming in I did wonder ,surprised he was in Spain but might make sense that robins wanted a close look ,also ex Chelsea so known by ADI.
Hector think will be a longer term awnser and is a very good CH.
If we can get both in along with Callum it would be the awnser.
I only saw him a couple of times on sky, and he was utter shite, all be it playing out of position, I only hope he's improved since then. I'd certainly be very surprised if MR brings him on board, but beggars can't be choosers as they say.
Hector looks a promising defender, and I'd be far happier if we get that deal done.

CDK

I only saw him a couple of times on sky, and he was utter shite, all be it playing out of position, I only hope he's improved since then. I'd certainly be very surprised if MR brings him on board, but beggars can't be choosers as they say.
Hector looks a promising defender, and I'd be far happier if we get that deal done.
Main thing with hector is he is available on a free transfer not a loan.

Deity

Promising ? He’s over 30 !

Liquid Gold

Where have the Panzo rumours resurfaced from?

I saw them pop up as a joke again but not seen anything concrete

edgy

Where have the Panzo rumours resurfaced from?

I saw them pop up as a joke again but not seen anything concrete

SkyBlueBelieve mentioned loan 2 signings this week. Both defenders. One from a Top Prem Club (Doyle) and one from a Promoted Prem Team (Panzo?)

stupot07

Have we learnt nothing about judging people from friendly performances? Simon Moore was the worst GK on the planet last summer.
I cant remember anyone saying that about Moore based on pre season performances.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

SkyBlueBeliever mentioned loan 2 signings this week. Both defenders. One from a Top Prem Club (Doyle) and one from a Promoted Prem Team (Panzo?)

SBB's comment made me stop and think. He said one from a top Prem Club BUT his followup was "one later in the week from a newly promoted team". He DIDN'T say it was from a newly promoted Prem team.

So unless SBB is willing to be more specific, that could open it up for us looking to take someone from Sun'lun, Wigan or the other team that was promoted to the Champ ??!! Maybe Doyle is the newly promoted guy (he was at Sun'lun) and we're still in for a top team defender ?

Or I could be clutching at straws and it's Doyle and Hector.....

stupot07

Re: Moore vs Sevilla. I must have been on holiday at the time. I seemed to have missed it.

long way home

The left sided CB from Newcastle who played on loan at promoted Wigan last season Kell Watts think that could be a name to watch.

Skyblue_CP

SBB's comment made me stop and think. He said one from a top Prem Club BUT his followup was "one later in the week from a newly promoted team". He DIDN'T say it was from a newly promoted Prem team.

So unless SBB is willing to be more specific, that could open it up for us looking to take someone from Sun'lun, Wigan or the other team that was promoted to the Champ ??!! Maybe Doyle is the newly promoted guy (he was at Sun'lun) and we're still in for a top team defender ?

Or I could be clutching at straws and it's Doyle and Hector.....
Doubt it’s Hector as both are said to be loans, Hector would be permanent free transfer.

Hobo

I cant remember anyone saying that about Moore based on pre season performances.

Plenty were saying he was useless when we signed him.

Hobo

I dont know much about Panzo? But at 21, when it comes to adult games, it could be argued the 18 year old Doyle is just as experienced?

Sbarcher

Re: Moore vs Sevilla. I must have been on holiday at the time. I seemed to have missed it.

Moors v Christians? Think we all did.

David O'Day

I dont know much about Panzo? But at 21, when it comes to adult games, it could be argued the 18 year old Doyle is just as experienced?
almost yeah if you only first team games and not monaco ii and dijon ii games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread