Joke Commentary Yesterday (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

Shit footballer who was lucky to play in the top league who has turned into a shit commentator.

When the ex players day returns if he does make it known there boo him so he doesn’t return, we owe him nothing but he owes the club his one medal of note of a very average career.

So let me understand this.

The latest boo boy is Greggy Downs for the sin of being biased towards Norwich whilst being paid to comment on Norwich games.

We must be doing something right on the pitch I guess if we are having to go to such lengths to find a boo boy....

BOOOOOOOOOOO.

DannyThomas_1981

Why were so many people watching the game with Norwich comms?

Perhaps it's simply the latest attempt by some of the SBT crazies to get angry (fuming) about something......i.e. there seems to be a need for some to fume and get angry during and after every game. I've 100% concluded that if some aren't 'fuming' on here about something CCFC related they simply are not happy.

If we won the Champions League by dominating PSG in the final - someone on SBT would be fuming about something.

Whilst others get "fuming" about world peace/Brexit/the environment/child poverty/mismanagement of COVID etc.......some on SBT take an alternative path and are fuming for days and weeks on end about a misplaced 90th minute pass, Sheaf smiling in training and now Downsy showing bias in a radio commentary towards Norwich (whilst being employed to comment on Norwich).

We live in strange and angry times; I don't recall LAST being like this but then again it was a long time ago!

pastythegreat

Perhaps it's simply the latest attempt by some of the SBT crazies to get angry (fuming) about something......i.e. there seems to be a need for some to fume and get angry during and after every game. I've 100% concluded that if some aren't 'fuming' on here about something CCFC related they simply are not happy.

If we won the Champions League by dominating PSG in the final - someone on SBT would be fuming about something.

Whilst others get "fuming" about world peace/Brexit/the environment/child poverty/mismanagement of COVID etc.......some on SBT take an alternative path and are fuming for days and weeks on end about a misplaced 90th minute pass, Sheaf smiling in training and now Downsy showing bias in a radio commentary towards Norwich (whilst being employed to comment on Norwich).

We live in strange and angry times; I don't recall LAST being like this but then again it was a long time ago!
You know what made me laugh the most? It was you unnecessarily getting so fuming and angry at people being unnecessarily fuming and angry.

Some people in life have different priorities and if people (like me) are so emotionally attached to CCFC that they get upset or angry or belated and happy at the goings on in a football match, then so be it. Let them be, if you don't agree, find another forum, maybe one with unnecessarily nice people that have no emotions and are happy about everything. One filled with rainbows and snowflakes

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

DannyThomas_1981

You know what made me laugh the most? It was you unnecessarily getting so fuming and angry at people being unnecessarily fuming and angry.

Some people in life have different priorities and if people (like me) are so emotionally attached to CCFC that they get upset or angry or belated and happy at the goings on in a football match, then so be it. Let them be, if you don't agree, find another forum, maybe one with unnecessarily nice people that have no emotions and are happy about everything. One filled with rainbows and snowflakes

I'm not fuming. I just think we live in very strange times.

You seem to be triggered about that whilst calling me a snowflake (which is interesting) - the usual argument of those who have run out of arguments.

In terms of emotional attachment to CCFC; I would say that my attachment is as high as anyone else on here so don't flatter yourself.

pastythegreat

I'm not fuming. I just think we live in very strange times.

You seem to be triggered about that whilst calling me a snowflake (which is interesting) - the usual argument of those who have run out of arguments.

In terms of emotional attachment to CCFC; I would say that my attachment is as high as anyone else on here so don't flatter yourself.
I seem to be triggered by you getting triggered?! bless. You seem to be triggered by me "calling you a snowflake"! G
o back and read again princess and tell me exactly where I called you a snowflake? I mean, you are behaving like one, but I didnt call you one.

Happy_Martian

Ffs. Rattled by Norwich version of CWR. Our fans are so thin skinned

I'm curious why we've started putting an E in Downs' name ?

DannyThomas_1981

I seem to be triggered by you getting triggered?!
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
bless. You seem to be triggered by me "calling you a snowflake"! G
o back and read again princess and tell me exactly where I called you a snowflake? I mean, you are behaving like one, but I didnt call you one.

Ok that's fair - I read the word snowflake in your response. I'm now as confused as anyone as to who has been triggered by who and I'm at the heart of this debate - so probably time to agree to disagree and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread