John Fleck (3 Viewers)

dongonzalos

I hardly think he is the only one to back it up.

Everyone other than you admits he was a fat lazy useless c**t we should have booted before Christmas that year.

Anyway...... Thanks for the diversion it was fun.

No way we should accept 200k for Fleck

Skyblueweeman

He's likely to go. Only thing is whether we get some cash now or keep him until the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

He's likely to go. Only thing is whether we get some cash now or keep him until the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only thing is, can we get an adequate replacement for him. If TM thinks he can do that then that will obviously have some bearing on the decision.

Covstu

For me fleck has been the strongest and most consistent player for us, we cannot let him go and risk that gap in the midfield

Otis

For me fleck has been the strongest and most consistent player for us, we cannot let him go and risk that gap in the midfield
From a business point of view though, if he's out of contract and will be gone in the summer anyway, then if we can get a fee it will be considered.

All about replacing him with someone who can fill those boots in that scenario.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Was thinking this myself
Wondering if if anyone was there last night?

Would imagine there would have been a fair few looking at players on both sides to be honest.

Would be surprised if Sawyer is still at Walsall next month and Bradshaw with his rep.

Hopefully we'll retain Fleck but I get the feeling City may cash in if offered£250k

wingy

Poor officials again last night, Chambers should have walked on the third occasion and that lino when the ball went out. :mad:

wingy

Crowd was very subdued last night for such a big game.

Edit :-sorry off topic, thought I was still in the match thread.

Otis

Poor officials again last night, Chambers should have walked on the third occasion and that lino when the ball went out. :mad:
CWR didn't seem to think he body checked Vincelot in the first half, but to my mind he clearly took him out and that should have been a free kick and a booking.

He would have been off then had he continued like he did last night.

Ref was a bit weak too. Should have booked their keeper for dissent when he sarcastically put the ball on the line and made a big thing of it not going out of play after the linesman had said the ball had gone out for a corner.

The ball was definitely over the line.

shmmeee

CWR didn't seem to think he body checked Vincelot in the first half, but to my mind he clearly took him out and that should have been a free kick and a booking.

Ref was a bit weak too. Should have booked their keeper for dissent when he sarcastically put the ball on the line and made a big thing of it not going out of play after the linesman had said the ball had gone out for a corner.

That beady guy Should've been off for two yellows. The number 7. The keeper Should've been booked for dissent for that and again for time-wasting later on. Really weak ref.

Specs WT-R75

B15 here... definitely didn't go over the line for me, and I think the keeps reaction was consistent with that... but hey whatever gets the opposition wound up works for me!

Users who are viewing this thread