John Fleck (2 Viewers)

Hobo

lol hunt is not gonna be full back

Why not? He has played there on many occassions and a position we are short in cover on. Also gives TM the option of using wing backs. I can also see him coming on in midfield off the bench to see games out. Sometimes we have been punished for our lack of experience.

covcity4life

Why not? He has played there on many occassions and a position we are short in cover on. Also gives TM the option of using wing backs. I can also see him coming on in midfield off the bench to see games out. Sometimes we have been punished for our lack of experience.

just dont see it.

we have phillips,ricketts,lorentzken for rb. and willis when he comes back

haynes and stokes for left back

hunt will be up top picking thiose passes that others cant see as TM said.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I would be sad to see Fleck leave, but if he does this talk of 'Premier League football next season' with Hull. I may well be wrong but I can't see a side with David Meyler, Tom Huddlestone, Jake Livermore and Mo Diame coming in for Fleck, and even if they do he will see extremely limited if any game time... May be I am wrong, but I don't see Fleck competing with that standard of player. If he does get the move I wish him all the best.

Hobo

just dont see it.

we have phillips,ricketts,lorentzken for rb. and willis when he comes back

haynes and stokes for left back

hunt will be up top picking thiose passes that others cant see as TM said.

He plays on the left for starters

SkyBlueZack

Fleck is invaluable to the team at the present time. I would certainly keep him until end of the summer and not receive a fee. I'm sure there is a sell on clause too, which would reduce any fee received.

Hobo

????

up top of the pitch doesnt mean central, i mean he wont be in defence, hell be in the business end of the pitch. everyone knows hes a winger or wide midfield

He is cover for Stokes and Murphy and brought in for his experience. Everyone knows he has played a lot of his career at full back not just on the wing and midfield. He is an excellent utility player, if you don't realise that you are under estimating his ability and potential worth to the squad.

covcity4life

He is cover for Stokes and Murphy and brought in for his experience. Everyone knows he has played a lot of his career at full back not just on the wing and midfield. He is an excellent utility player, if you don't realise that you are under estimating his ability and potential worth to the squad.

what are you on about?

i am not underestimating anything,i am well aware he can play full back too

i am saying in my opinion he will not play there for ccfc

why are you so butt hurt that i dont agree with you on him playing in defence for us?

vow

Hunt is until end of January, although I would expect that to be extended once he can really prove he has the fitness. I see him being used as a full back to be honest. Bigi and Rose offer the lacking backup to Fleck and Vincelot.

People might be interested in Fleck, but him and Vincelot are natural players to build a team around. I think we will struggle to keep Maddison in the summer. However if Fleck brought some money in TM might feel he could utilise it to strengthen further. I think Fleck will stay this January. Cole only offers a short term option this season and maybe next?

Hunt is here until end of the season.

Hobo

Hunt is here until end of the season.

The initial report said until the end of January, when did it change? Although I believe it will be extended.

Hobo

what are you on about?

why are you so butt hurt that i dont agree with you on him playing in defence for us?

Butt hurt? Hahaha don't overestimate yourself. Aren't I just stating an opinion also?

Grendel

what are you on about?

If stokes suddenly became injured and hunt was fit and in the squad he would definitely be considered as playing as a left back.

covcity4life

If stokes suddenly became injured and hunt was fit and in the squad he would definitely be considered as playing as a left back.

yeah in emergency i could see it

but barring injuries i expect to see hunt playing in a more attacking role

skybluelee

Premiership team only last season. Currently in the Championship playoffs. They've had more success in the last 15 years than we've had in the same period.

So yeah, I guess we're the bigger club...

Why is the size of a club limited to 15 years of history?

Hull have spent 4 years of their entire history in the top flight of English football.

Brylowes

Premiership team only last season. Currently in the Championship playoffs. They've had more success in the last 15 years than we've had in the same period.

So yeah, I guess we're the bigger club...
So obviously when we were prem &a champ and man city were 3rd division-we were miles bigger than them.

vow

The initial report said until the end of January, when did it change? Although I believe it will be extended.

Hmmm, what I've read is that its "open ended", "Until the end of the season", "try to earn a longer contract" nothing about just a month, but I stand to be corrected :D

Si80

Why is the size of a club limited to 15 years of history?

Hull have spent 4 years of their entire history in the top flight of English football.

It absolutely isn't. But history stands for nothing when you base it on now, right this second. They are a bigger club than us. On a financial and playing level.

covcity4life

Hmmm, what I've read is that its "open ended", "Until the end of the season", "try to earn a longer contract" nothing about just a month, but I stand to be corrected :D

yup thats all true. and hunt can leave at anytime if he gets a better offer

Hobo

I read or heard in an interview it was till the end of January with a view to extending it if he can prove match fitness. I know it was local either CET or the radio? The BBC said it was until the end of the season, but that might have been a bit of an assumption? So I don't know exactly what it is, but would be happy if he has signed until the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread