Joey barton (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Currently having a full-blown meltdown on Twitter over....female football pundits? Someone didn't get a callback from TNT Sport.

Got a link?

Joy Division

He doesn't seem well reading those posts. Or more likely just smashed his second bag on a Thursday morning.

SeaSeeEffCee

People need to stop giving his posts oxygen. Pretty clear he knows his career in football is over and is trying to pivot onto the right wing grift as way of keeping the bank balance up.

SBT

People need to stop giving his posts oxygen. Pretty clear he knows his career in football is over and is trying to pivot onto the right wing grift as way of keeping the bank balance up.
I'm sure there are plenty on here who would happily agree with his initial point.

clint van damme

Supposedly he was defending his murdering brother on a podcast with that cretin James English recently. I haven't, and wouldn't listen to it so it might be incorrect but that seemed to be the consensus.

SkyBlueSoul

Supposedly he was defending his murdering brother on a podcast with that cretin James English recently. I haven't, and wouldn't listen to it so it might be incorrect but that seemed to be the consensus.
I saw a clip and it was words to that effect, said his brother "lost" 17(?) years of his life because of a "scrap". The scrap in question being waiting for a guy they'd just racially abused and attacking him with an ice pick.

Nick

Administrator
Fart Parcel is a great insult.

However, he says that his brother had a "scrap" by attacking somebody they waited for with a weapon. No, that's cowardly as fuck murder.

covcity4life

This is so obviously a calculated move to help with a career change. He has to make a persona for his podcast

Everything that is wrong with internet world we live in. So many people falling for it too

rob9872

Wow! I know we've seen some pretty unhinged stuff from him, but this is a big shift even from him. I assumed it wasn't genuine, but really is him. Will soon be sharing a cell with his racist brother unless someone gets to him first and he's on the death list!

Users who are viewing this thread