Joe Murphy is as good as Keiren Westwood... (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Its Muscle Dystrophy look it up on Google Gadaffi you will see it's an illness and something that I take very seriously as I have previously highlighted too!

Well congratulations to you, if you are, would you like medal as well or maybe a :claping hands:

I'm not sure what this is, but I bet David Bell's had it!

RoboCCFC90

Why would i look it up i dont care about it, you should look up mental retardation as it might help you understand your illness.

I sense Paranoia here Gadaffi, you ought to get that looked into mate, I have a number for a good shrink if you want it?

elephanttears

I sense Paranoia here Gadaffi, you ought to get that looked into mate, I have a number for a good shrink if you want it?

If you have a number for a good shrink it shows you have been to see him. When your next there i would ask him why your brain is telling you murphy is better than westwood when the rest of the population do not. He will say its mental retardation but not your fault.

RoboCCFC90

If you have a number for a good shrink it shows you have been to see him. When your next there i would ask him why your brain is telling you murphy is better than westwood when the rest of the population do not. He will say its mental retardation but not your fault.

I did go but while I waited so long for you to finish your alotted time that by the time I had got into the room the Shrink had died!!

Mucca Mad Boys

Why would i look it up i dont care about it, you should look up mental retardation as it might help you understand your illness.

That's too far, you've crossed the line here. Both of you, no need to get personal!

Back to the thread though...

Westwood was awesome and I haven't seen a better CCFC GK yet, I think Westwood wasted his career going to Sunderland and it's such a shame we, and Carlisle got jack, diddly squat off him. I do like Murphy, he's been subject to much unjust criticism because, as Jan said, his crime is, he isn't Westwood. Murphy is not on the same wavelength as Westwood, but Murphy, in L1 is just as important to us as Westwood was to us when we were in the Championship.

rob9872

Everyone is suggesting that Westy wasted himself going to Sunderland, but he has been unfortunate. Had he chosen United or City, he would have been expecting to be a back up, but I beleive he selected Sunderland (as a few teams were reported as interested) to compete with an injury prone Gordon believing that he would establish himself as a top PL keeper whilst playing for the RoI. Nobody could have predicted how well Mignolet would perform. .

Nonleagueherewecome

IMO the debate should be about who is better, Westwood or Mignolet! O'Neill's stubbornness after his training ground bust-up with Westwood is costing his side points week after week.

The only thing Westwood did wrong here was get beaten by a couple of long-range shots that by his standards he should have stopped. He saved us at least a goal a game virtually every game with stunning saves-Murphy has only recently started to do that, at a lower level.

Murphy is much improved this season-he's probably been our best player in the last month or two. But comparing him to Westwood is a bit like comparing...well, Dunn to Murphy!

Users who are viewing this thread