Joe Elliott talk about CCFC (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

you are the biggest fool on here,go bang out another one over joy and tim!!! Anyway must leave you now love as im travelling from sunderland to crawley for the game if i see joe i will show him your messages sure his lawyers be interested!!! Adios (for now)...

Do you want a medal?

ccfcway

prestonkh.jpg

Haskell, Seppela, Hoffman and Elliott are delighted to receive the "David Bell unworn shirt of the year award"

J

Jack Griffin

And why would that be then? Care to justify this comment?

Forget it, he appears woefully deficient at justifying his stance, I have never known him to substantiate his claims by independant evidence, he just posts stuff as facts & expects you to believe it.

In the case of Genduffy saying we'd be no better under JE, well that is his opinion.. based only on associations from the past, not to be taken seriously..

If a takeover happens and a board & Chief Executive is announced I think I'll be able to take a view, till then it is all random guesswork.

Whatever happens, I'd rather Coventry folk are in charge than an American Hedge Fund Manager, a Yorkshire business restructuring expert and a former CEO of Tony Blairs business empire.

Samo

Forget it, he appears woefully deficient at justifying his stance, I have never known him to substantiate his claims by independant evidence, he just posts stuff as facts & expects you to believe it.

In the case of Genduffy saying we'd be no better under JE, well that is his opinion.. based only on associations from the past, not to be taken seriously..

If a takeover happens and a board & Chief Executive is announced I think I'll be able to take a view, till then it is all random guesswork.

Whatever happens, I'd rather Coventry folk are in charge than an American Hedge Fund Manager, a Yorkshire business restructuring expert and a former CEO of Tony Blairs business empire.

Grendel is a Troll, a wind-up, nothing more. He'll say any silly shit to get a response. I imagine he's quite a lonely person, unsuccessful in love, bitter and with too much time on his hands. We all get pissed at him and it makes him a little bit stiff!

LarryGrayson

the only way to make sure the future is better is to learn from the past else you look lick a moron when the same happens again anyroads i reckon bryan richardson comin backd be a good deal becos the past is the past eh

Grendel

Grendel is a Troll, a wind-up, nothing more. He'll say any silly shit to get a response. I imagine he's quite a lonely person, unsuccessful in love, bitter and with too much time on his hands. We all get pissed at him and it makes him a little bit stiff!

Frankly when someone so clearly lacking in intellect as yourself attacks me I feel nothing. There is no contest. It is like an elephant versus a fly.

Grendel

Well to just ignore past associations is frankly ridiculous. So on that basis would you have perhaps Chris Coleman back as manager? Or perhaps if Tim Fisher offered his services as chairman you would say OK as it was just past associations. How about Bryan Richardson?

Elliott bought SISU to the club having previously been on a board that was so profligate with its budget it had bought the club to the brink. To casually ignore this is illogical and not responsible.

Elliott has been associated with failure and seems to possess and unfortunate penchant for wanting a seat on the board regardless of owners.

We need new people with new ideas and Elliot does not strike me as a person capable of fulfilling the role of Chairman.

J

Jack Griffin

Well to just ignore past associations is frankly ridiculous. So on that basis would you have perhaps Chris Coleman back as manager? Or perhaps if Tim Fisher offered his services as chairman you would say OK as it was just past associations. How about Bryan Richardson?

Elliott bought SISU to the club having previously been on a board that was so profligate with its budget it had bought the club to the brink. To casually ignore this is illogical and not responsible.

Elliott has been associated with failure and seems to possess and unfortunate penchant for wanting a seat on the board regardless of owners.

We need new people with new ideas and Elliot does not strike me as a person capable of fulfilling the role of Chairman.

I don't disagree with much of what you say here (for once).

Unfortunately you failed to comprehend what I said.

I've posted my view on JE before & I certainly wasn't effusive about him having any sort of role except as a figurehead , but I guess your memory let you down this time.

Like I actually said, lets see the shape of things to come.. I'd hope and expect JE & GH are a minority on any new board.. but they are the guys with the local contacts which is very important.. look how SISU have alienated the fans.. they don't understand do they..

Perhaps you can explain the strengths of the current board to me?

Samo

Frankly when someone so clearly lacking in intellect as yourself attacks me I feel nothing. There is no contest. It is like an elephant versus a fly.

I'm crushed! :eek:

Godiva

Most people think sisu themselves were hands on and at the helm from day one. That is not how fund managers work - they employ professionals. For the first three years it was Ranson/Elliott and Hoffman who ran the show. They wrote the strategy, made the budgets, spend the money - all of course signed off by sisu on behalf of the investors. Igwe was in there as sisu's rep, but board decisions on the actual operation was (most likely, as this is common practice) decided by majority vote.
They left when they have ensured the club was heading for total disaster. They left because sisu stopped throwing more money after their failed operation.

So Elliott's record is not very good at this club.
How many fans still keep complaining about being forced to hand over their shares?
Well, Elliott was very active in persuading people to give their (worthless) shares to sisu.

Grendel

Most people think sisu themselves were hands on and at the helm from day one. That is not how fund managers work - they employ professionals. For the first three years it was Ranson/Elliott and Hoffman who ran the show. They wrote the strategy, made the budgets, spend the money - all of course signed off by sisu on behalf of the investors. Igwe was in there as sisu's rep, but board decisions on the actual operation was (most likely, as this is common practice) decided by majority vote.
They left when they have ensured the club was heading for total disaster. They left because sisu stopped throwing more money after their failed operation.

So Elliott's record is not very good at this club.
How many fans still keep complaining about being forced to hand over their shares?
Well, Elliott was very active in persuading people to give their (worthless) shares to sisu.

Precisely sisu just kept employing the wrong people. Ranson was clueless and Elliot and Hoffman cannot ignore their part in the disaster.

Sisu of course were only taken into football because ranson sold them a vision. He actually sold them a pup and they continued to employ idiots not capable of managing budgets.

Fisher was probably the best but by then it was far too late.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Precisely sisu just kept employing the wrong people. Ranson was clueless and Elliot and Hoffman cannot ignore their part in the disaster.

Sisu of course were only taken into football because ranson sold them a vision. He actually sold them a pup and they continued to employ idiots not capable of managing budgets.

Fisher was probably the best but by then it was far too late.

Poor SISU - I see it all now, they were poor little innocents duped by the big nasty men.

Probably best that they don't go out on their own after dark....

Grendel

Poor SISU - I see it all now, they were poor little innocents duped by the big nasty men.

Probably best that they don't go out on their own after dark....

No they just were very poor at recruiting suitable people. Two such people (or is it 3) could be returning. Sorry if I'm not too excited at the prospect.

No they just were very poor at recruiting suitable people. Two such people (or is it 3) could be returning. Sorry if I'm not too excited at the prospect.

well i doubt if you ever get excited you boring plank!!! Shame your have no so it the clubs future you could bore us all to death with your whining on when you have'nt got a clue about haskell and his people so jog on your making a fool of yourself!!!! By the way i doubt you ever been to a match !!!

torchomatic

I'd agree if the "Coventry Folk" had the money, but they won't have. IT will be someone else's.

torchomatic

Look at you. Been on here five minutes and already telling people they aren't "true" fans. :facepalm:

you to are not true sky blue wanting to keep sisu!!!also dinsha i actually knew a mate of his that told me very early on that it would never happen next question !!!!

J

Jack Griffin

I'd agree if the "Coventry Folk" had the money, but they won't have. IT will be someone else's.

Actually, that is a fair comment.. Just before anyone points out I've contradicted myself in a later post, my more considered view is that we need Cov people on the board & clearly the money men PH4/Sullivan will be the guys with the majority. And I've no favourites, all the previous incumbants have made a right hash of it.. so there is no clear winner.. but I sure do want SISU gone.

hill83

well i doubt if you ever get excited you boring plank!!! Shame your have no so it the clubs future you could bore us all to death with your whining on when you have'nt got a clue about haskell and his people so jog on your making a fool of yourself!!!! By the way i doubt you ever been to a match !!!

Who let you have access to the internet?

Samo

Are you sky blue john's illegitimate twin?

I'd like to offer an olive branch at this point Grendel, I don't think it's right to pick on those with a learning difficulty. Lets be friends.

Grendel

I'd like to offer an olive branch at this point Grendel, I don't think it's right to pick on those with a learning difficulty. Lets be friends.

Very well. I am in a benevolent frame of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread