Joe Elliott talk about CCFC (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/joe_elliott_to_give_a_talk_791288/index.shtml

Joe Elliott will be giving a talk about Coventry City on Wednesday.

Mr Elliott (pictured below right), who is part of a consortium backed by Preston Haskell IV to buy the Sky Blues, will be speaking at The Tiltyard in Kenilworth on Wednesday April 17th.

prestonkh.jpg

The talk will start at 7.30pm

CJparker

who is the bloke second from left?

Haskell does not look at ease in that hat...but at least he is making the effort, unlike the unseen Joy!

CovLis86

Interested to hear from the people who deny haskell has any interest in the club now?! Even if he is just wearing a ghastly hat

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Has Haskell got a balloon tied to his belt too? Is he here to buy a club, or go on a hen night?

Never seen Joy similarly attired. Never seen Joy for that matter.....

dongonzalos

Interested to hear from the people who deny haskell has any interest in the club now?! Even if he is just wearing a ghastly hat

I think they have all accepted he is INTERESTED now.
Although last time I said that a few week ago I had to debate what the word interested means. Amongst allegations of hyping it up.

Grendel

I think they have all accepted he is INTERESTED now.
Although last time I said that a few week ago I had to debate what the word interested means. Amongst allegations of hyping it up.

Oh OK wearing a silly hat and standing with Mr Coventry denotes interest does it?

I'll do that down my local then.

dongonzalos

If Jo does appear I think it would be good for you Grendel to go and listen

You seem to have a real issue with him

If he is to become our new Chairman you could do with hearing what he has to say before slating him

Grendel

If Jo does appear I think it would be good for you Grendel to go and listen

You seem to have a real issue with him

If he is to become our new Chairman you could do with hearing what he has to say before slating him

If he is our new chairman god help us.

matesx

yeah im happier with faceless Joy and the ever reliable SISU

NOT SOME c**t ENJOYING HIMSELF

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Grendel

you are not a real sky blue fan are you!!! Stop acting like you got a stupid schoolboy crush on joy!! Sisu OUT!! Now jog on seppalla lover!!!!

Er I base it on past performance.

Only a fan for 5 years or selective amnesia?

Grendel

Grendel

Erm fan for 35 years, you not even a fan i struggle to take you seriously,obviously not quite clued up either....shame....SISU OUT!!!!

At least you struggle. I just don't take you seriously.

At least you struggle. I just don't take you seriously.

you are the biggest fool on here,go bang out another one over joy and tim!!! Anyway must leave you now love as im travelling from sunderland to crawley for the game if i see joe i will show him your messages sure his lawyers be interested!!! Adios (for now)...

Users who are viewing this thread