Jodi jones (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Every time I see a thread with his name I think he's done it again

Gibbo

Now that he is back, I still see and hear nothing to change my mind that he will never be a regular city player.

In our despration to include him, he is being put in line for a position in the team that I suspect he is mentally and physically not suited for. Both he and Bright are in different ways throwbacks that we should have walked away from.

Without his ability to beat a man, Jones is a very average player

steve cooper

Now that he is back, I still see and hear nothing to change my mind that he will never be a regular city player.

In our despration to include him, he is being put in line for a position in the team that I suspect he is mentally and physically not suited for. Both he and Bright are in different ways throwbacks that we should have walked away from.

Without his ability to beat a man, Jones is a very average player
I sort of disagree with the last line, or at least I can't make sense of it. I think JJ has goals in him. Where he could play in our formation is a different question.

Hod dog

Mr Blobby could be put in that category, it isn't an argument. Neither of them should be playing in a role that requires any defence.

agreed! not sure how we convince another loan to come in for LWB as cover, otherwise we just have to accept midfeilders and dacosta gonna be cover :(

Joy Division

It's a long old season, plenty of time for Jodi to get some game time

Users who are viewing this thread