Jimmy's Hill Today (2 Viewers)

MichaelCCFC

As not everyone on here is on facebook just to let anyone heading to Jimmy's Hill today know that plan for today remains it's low key and smaller numbers but still with banners etc. Given the weather forecast not sure we'll be heard by each other on the Hill never mind on the pitch, and if we get into double figures on the Hill it'll be a major achievement!

pusbccfc

Let's all sing together!!

Raindrops keep falling my head...!!! Good Luck - remember there is always shelter under in the stands...if it gets too wet!

As not everyone on here is on facebook just to let anyone heading to Jimmy's Hill today know that plan for today remains it's low key and smaller numbers but still with banners etc. Given the weather forecast not sure we'll be heard by each other on the Hill never mind on the pitch, and if we get into double figures on the Hill it'll be a major achievement!

What's the mood like today?

torchomatic

Why do the "protesters" move at half-time? Surely not to see the goal we're attacking?

torchomatic

GaryPendrysEyes

I think Torch, who claims to support KCIC, doesn't realise that the media report the KCIC protest on the hill pretty much every game and it has actually proved a useful promo tool to the campaign.
Anyone would think he supports Sisu more than KCIC, but we all realise that cant possibly be true given his 1000's of anti-Sisu posts on here... oh wait.

Moff

Anyone would think he supports Sisu more than KCIC,

No only a moron would see that.

He is anti SISU, and has posted many times stating that.

Just because he isn't screaming loudly and hysterically that he hates SISU, and offers a more level headed view, means some people cant see that. Sad but true that they can be so blinkered.

torchomatic

I absolutely do support KCIC and oppose SISU as if I didn't I wouldn't be missing out on my first season - home and away since 1972. I'd be at Sixfields, not sat at home listening to the game on the radio.

At first I did support the idea of protesting on the hill as it seemed a good idea from the Trust. However, after last weeks statement (or error) from Michael stating that going to the hill was nothing to do with protest but all to do with watching the game for nowt then I lost faith in him and the Trust he represents. "No to Northampton" they stated. "The Trust Urge Fans Not To Travel To Northampton" they shouted. One rule for one and all that.

I think Torch, who claims to support KCIC, doesn't realise that the media report the KCIC protest on the hill pretty much every game and it has actually proved a useful promo tool to the campaign.
Anyone would think he supports Sisu more than KCIC, but we all realise that cant possibly be true given his 1000's of anti-Sisu posts on here... oh wait.

Last edited:

GaryPendrysEyes

No only a moron would see that.

He is anti SISU, and has posted many times stating that.

Just because he isn't screaming loudly and hysterically that he hates SISU, and offers a more level headed view, means some people cant see that. Sad but true that they can be so blinkered.

Assuming you are his mum.....
1000's of posts suggest otherwise I'm afraid, if's it yellow and quacks its a Sisu duck... and if you are his mum....>

quinn1971

I absolutely do support KCIC and oppose SISU as if I didn't I wouldn't be missing out on my first season - home and away since 1972. I'd be at Sixfields, not sat at home listening to the game on the radio.

At first I did support the idea of protesting on the hill as it seemed a good idea from the Trust. However, after last weeks statement (or error) from Michael stating that going to the hill was nothing to do with protest but all to do with watching the game for nowt then I lost faith in him and the Trust he represents. "No to Northampton" they stated. "The Trust Urge Fans Not To Travel To Northampton" they shouted. One rule for one and all that.

Does have a good point....they're still going to watch us play in northampton which kind of contradicts a boycott.

SIR ERNIE

Torch: Your persistent sniping at the Jimmy Hillers defies all logic.

These, like you, are true supporters who, like you I assume, despise SISU and what SISU are doing to our club. There's nothing whatsoever wrong in them wanting to watch the game whilst at the same time depriving SISU of revenue.

I applaud them.

NOPM

@richh87

I don't understand why the Trust don't back this protest. I back anything that gets rid of SISU. As it stands the club is almost dead to me.

I've only just noticed we beat Gillingham 2-1. Totally forgot we were playing and if that's the case for me, someone who's had 17 season tickets in the last 19 seasons, then God knows what it is doing to the fair weather supporters.

SISU were killing this club long before we moved to Northampton.

We need unity to drive them out. The Trust are doing sod all right now as far as I can see.

@richh87

I don't get the problem a few posters have with the protestors getting a poor view of two thirds of the pitch while protesting.

We all love watching our team, why do they need to deprive themselves? They aren't paying for it - that's what matters.

GaryPendrysEyes

They are showing passion for the club, they arent giving money to Sisu, they are protesting and getting publicity for KCIC, seriously what is the problem.

Mucca Mad Boys

Personally, I don't see the point in travelling to Northampton to watch the game on the hill, that's just me, if I bothered (which I don't) to make the journey, I'd go in the stadium.

The pure irony of my situation, last year, I wanted either Rugby or CCFC games on the Sunday so I could do both, we now play on Sunday's, I refuse to go.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Another super time on the hill.

Not as many of us there, I counted 70.
Less noisier lot than last week.

But overall was great fun, good atmosphere and banter between us up there.

Pusb

Moff

Assuming you are his mum.....
1000's of posts suggest otherwise I'm afraid, if's it yellow and quacks its a Sisu duck... and if you are his mum....>

Fuck me you are a plum, and a clueless one as well.

If I am his mum??????? How old are you? Grow up you twat.

MichaelCCFC

Official Jimmy's Hill attendance was 93 at end of first half and then 108 in second half which was amazing given this was low key. Not a drop of rain but the wind's a bit mad and banners all over the place which was frustrating cos had a cracking 'Muppet Show in N'ton' one. Saw both goals, a few players clearly clapped us pre kick off, atmosphere still really good and everyone well up for sheff u

muppets.jpg

Covstu

Another super time on the hill.

Not as many of us there, I counted 70.
Less noisier lot than last week.

But overall was great fun, good atmosphere and banter between us up there.

Pusb

Counted 70, I bet that time passes really quickly up there!!

Spionkop

Salute all those 90 fans on the hill this afternoon. Well done to you all. The ground looked desolate. We counted 152 coming out from behind the hill end after the game. Sisu are going to go a long way on that kind of support. The main stand looked half empty, if not more so. There were never 2,000 people in the ground in a month of Sundays.
You people going in are prolonging this sad stay in Northampton.
Players will get fed up playing to all those empty seats, it doesn't bode well.
Sure Sisu can fund the enormous losses they'll be making but they won't want to.
How low they've dragged us and still mugs go.

Covstu

Salute all those 90 fans on the hill this afternoon. Well done to you all. The ground looked desolate. We counted 152 coming out from behind the hill end after the game. Sisu are going to go a long way on that kind of support. The main stand looked half empty, if not more so. There were never 2,000 people in the ground in a month of Sundays.
Sure Sisu can fund the enormous losses they'll be making but they won't want to.

Hmm I think the attendance would disagree.. Maybe as you could only see half the ground??

Grendel

You counted the number coming out? Get a life - no one believes you anyway.

Spionkop

We could see the whole of the main stand, it looked desperately empty. We counted them coming out from behind the goal. We saw what we saw. It looked desolate. What a desperate football environment.
But Covstu, you're a Sisu apologist. I wouldn't expect anything else from you. One of those prolonging our club's stay in another town.

Users who are viewing this thread