Jimmy Hill Service (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Alas was never gonna be a Jimmy as we knew in advance... my 5th nipper, my 5th girl! Katelyn was born just after 2pm on Friday... just in time for me to listen to the service on the radio whilst she was catching some Z's. Then off to the footy on Saturday to wet the baby's head...

All in all not a bad weekend so far - PUSB!
[/COLOR]

Congratulations although......... I don't envy you having to do five father of the bride speeches!

Sky Blue Pete

Might have something to do with the fact that She has stitched our club from ever having the ownership of the ground that was built for them. Bet she struggled when dressing up on Friday, ploughing past all the Wasps gear to wear a City scarf - Bitch

In your opinion. That's not fact you do understand that don't you??

Sky Blue Pete

Don't get me wrong I'm no apologist but I do know she has been a city fan since 62 so what does that say. Anyway football too much fun this season to allow it to have too big a place in my mind

Sky Blue Pete

I think it means you have to consider why a supporter of 50 years length would take decisions like that.

Very few individuals are without blame though

chiefdave

Don't get me wrong I'm no apologist but I do know she has been a city fan since 62 so what does that say. Anyway football too much fun this season to allow it to have too big a place in my mind

Last time she was asked about the club on CWR every mention she made of being a supporter was in the past tense.

Users who are viewing this thread