Jesus banner after the game (3 Viewers)

Otis

Remember when we had our own Jesus under the scoreboard? Great for getting a song going as once the cry went up “Jesus, Jesus give us a song” he’d put his hands out in front of him as messiahs do, all would hush and then follow his lead.

Hero status not unenhanced by defying stewards to run on pitch when we got relegated against Doncaster. Think the lucky sod got banned!
Good job he doesn't post on here. He'd get crucified.

pastythegreat

It's in its death throes... couple more centuries and it will be viewed in the same way as seeing fairies in all but the most backward corners of the world.
England soon will be one of those said backwards countries. Living under sharia law and praying to Allah. Anybody who doesn't will be whipped to death for being an "islamaphobe"! All gays slung off buildings and non believers hanged

Magwitch

Now now
To me religion is fear and guilt and ignorance. Regardless of which made up sky fairy you follow.
Did you know apparently there’s over a 1000 religions in the UK a lot are variations of same religion think I’d struggle to name 20

D

Deleted member 4439

Like him or loath him, you have to admit it's pretty good

Malaka

England soon will be one of those said backwards countries. Living under sharia law and praying to Allah. Anybody who doesn't will be whipped to death for being an "islamaphobe"! All gays slung off buildings and non believers hanged
Allah is the same God as the Jewish and Christian god. So most pray to him anyway

usskyblue

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 4439

Allah is the same God as the Jewish and Christian god. So most pray to him anyway

Actually, they pray to same god as the others: most of their religion was half-inched from religions and myths going back millennia BC.

oucho

Your Britain First sympathies coming out again?

oucho

Errr you think I'm a fan of that scruffy nonentity Corbyn? Far from it. I just dislike meatheads banging on about sharia law and how 'Muslims' are taking over, it's an embarrasment. Do yourself a favour and put a sock in it.

pastythegreat

Errr you think I'm a fan of that scruffy nonentity Corbyn? Far from it. I just dislike meatheads banging on about sharia law and how 'Muslims' are taking over, it's an embarrasment. Do yourself a favour and put a sock in it.
So basically the go to argument of the left. I don't agree with you so shut up. I want freedom of speech AS LONG AS I agree with said speech. I don't have an argument so put a sock in it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Targeting a lowly League 1 club forum. Top strategy m8.

Thanks for taking my mind off our shit strikers.
Are you feeling okay? I'm only targeting people who are targeting me. Somebody suggested I follow a racist party, or that I was emulating somebody that did. But when I reply, IM targeting a league 1 forum. It's ok for somebody who you agree with but not for me?

oucho

So basically the go to argument of the left. I don't agree with you so shut up. I want freedom of speech AS LONG AS I agree with said speech. I don't have an argument so put a sock in it.

On what basis do you think I'm a lefty? Because I don't have a problem with Muslims?

Please tell me you're not one of those Free Tommy types who think the Football Lads Alliance are good blokes

oucho

Are you feeling okay? I'm only targeting people who are targeting me. Somebody suggested I follow a racist party, or that I was emulating somebody that did. But when I reply, IM targeting a league 1 forum. It's ok for somebody who you agree with but not for me?

Racists like you are a stain on our fanbase. CCFC doesn't need 'fans' like you. Fuck off.

usskyblue

Burn me at the stake m8 but you seem to be very much on the front foot (your right one specifically).

I’m not suggesting your political views shouldn’t be aired but, and crucially, what you’re saying and how you’re saying it, comes across as a bit... well.... prickish.

Oh, and I’m feeling a bit under the weather, truth be told. Thanks for asking m8

mark82

Burn me at the stake m8 but you seem to be very much on the front foot (your right one specifically).

I’m not suggesting your political views shouldn’t be aired but, and crucially, what you’re saying and how you’re saying it, comes across as a bit... well.... prickish.

Oh, and I’m feeling a bit under the weather, truth be told. Thanks for asking m8

Too much sun?

pastythegreat

Racists like you are a stain on our fanbase. CCFC doesn't need 'fans' like you. Fuck off.
I'd rather stay thanks! If anything, just to piss you off. Just think, next Saturday against Barnsley, you could be sat right next to me without even knowing it. Imagine that! Rubbing shoulders with a raging racist like me! Fancy that!

Users who are viewing this thread