JCH (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Fair point. Again, I can’t see why we’ve got rid of him for free though?

With Ogogo, the mutual termination probably waived the signing fee we would have owed him, so that’s a positive.
Because we didn't want him any more.

Grendel

Because we didn't want him any more.

Even though he was preferred above the options we now have off the bench

fernandopartridge

JCH is a guy who seems to attract trouble
Possibly more off the field than on
Be interesting to see how he gets on in Bristol which has plenty of distractions for people who enjoy partying
Yeah, mind Robins suggested that it was a fresh start for him and he'll be set which might mean that it's a change of scene and lifestyle. I'd be surprised though

higgs

He's no loss wasn't too happy when we signed him in the summer don't think he showed enough in loan move to warrant signing him but I guess it was a done deal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Limey

Apparently, both Portsmouth and Sunderland were after JCH and willing to pay a fee according to Robins earlier on. Willis was aware of the interest in him but didn't want to go -- that's a good sign!
Amazed that Sunderland and Pompey were looking at him to be honest.

slyblue57

It said on sky undisclosed fees for Doyle and JCH.
If we got £5 or nothing at all for JCH I ve no problem he s gone. I hope the club didnt pay his petrol to Bristol. I do hope that at some stage he looks in the mirror and realises he is supposed to be a footballer. Bristol may bring the best out of him and he will learn to run without falling over. Maybe if they use a very soft ball he ll be brave enough to head it one day. Oh and if he took the bricks out of his boots maybe he d have a first touch.
Anyway he s gone.
pusb

Londonccfcfan

Let’s be honest though who weren’t they both looking at. Their shortlist of strikers was probably pages long.

Dont think Portsmouth were looking at him. He missed a sitter against them at home and they have a potential 20 goal a season target man Pitman who cant even make their bench.

Cov kid 55

Wasn't that when he was saying he smelt or something?

Against Wycombe it was quite entertaining him having beef with one of their defenders but for a big unit who's a bit of a gangster I can't ever remember him going through a defender or leaving a foot in or anything that showed physicality.
Yeh, he did that gesture where you make out the other person has bad breath - wasn’t very edifying.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Didn’t rate JCH at all as a centre forward looked better in the air defending corners

He did seem to show far more strength at the back than up front, where in a lot of those challenges he'd have just fallen on his backside. I can't help but think his skillset is better suited to a CB, but his ego and personality unfortunately isn't.

ceetee

The only stats that matter are what he achieved for us......and what financial advantage we got from his leaving

Users who are viewing this thread