January (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Probably making this post in hast after that draw today but do we feel we can stay into contention until Jan & then strengthen ? Will Sisu back robins to do so ? Have a feeling we may see McCallum go to finance a promotion push crying out for strikers & creativity.

Heard a whisper today jones isn’t far away with Jaime Allen & him back they will
Defo feel like new signings.

ccfcway

Is there a reason to think either will be match fit in the next few months. We are still struggling to get Biamou and Kastaneer match fit

cc84cov

Is there a reason to think either will be match fit in the next few months. We are still struggling to get Biamou and Kastaneer match fit
Heard a bloke behind me today saying jones is “back Tuesday” what ever that means if anything

PVA

Yes we can stay in contention, we're miles better than most teams in this league.

cc84cov

Yes we can stay in contention, we're miles better than most teams in this league.
Goal difference is a big indicator to who’s who I feel mate were fortunate to still be 6th

Fire an offer offer over to wolves for Bright ;)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Probably making this post in hast after that draw today but do we feel we can stay into contention until Jan & then strengthen ? Will Sisu back robins to do so ? Have a feeling we may see McCallum go to finance a promotion push crying out for strikers & creativity.

Heard a whisper today jones isn’t far away with Jaime Allen & him back they will
Defo feel like new signings.

Unless we sell or we get some more sell-on money I don't think we'll have the budget and if you were the owners wouldn't you be starting to question MR's scouting and signing of strikers, or at the very least the coaching of those players?

Plus by then Godden will be looking to come back in hopefully, so I think MR is likely to stick with what he's got and maybe have a look at Ponticelli to fill in in the interim when he comes back instead.

cc84cov

Unless we sell or we get some more sell-on money I don't think we'll have the budget and if you were the owners wouldn't you be starting to question MR's scouting and signing of strikers, or at the very least the coaching of those players?

Plus by then Godden will be looking to come back in hopefully, so I think MR is likely to stick with what he's got and maybe have a look at Ponticelli to fill in in the interim when he comes back instead.
If we’re talking promotion which I think the club are he will need some sort of backing we took decent money for Chaplin & Bayliss,but yes the striker recruitment has been poor.This group will not get us promoted.

skybluesam66

Cwr saying both nearly ready
Allen aiming for the bench on Tuesday but may come too soon

Will be December before they will challenge for a starting place

oucho

Dave Bennet said he had spoken to Allen and is a week or two away. They want him on the bench on Tuesday

Dave should have enough sense to say "no, I'm in my 50s. Although I am a club legend, I can't sit on the bench to make up the numbers....look what happened to Ken Dulieu!"

On the subject of January, I have a sneaky feeling we'll be back at the Ricoh before that month is out.

cc84cov

Dave should have enough sense to say "no, I'm in my 50s. Although I am a club legend, I can't sit on the bench to make up the numbers....look what happened to Ken Dulieu!"

On the subject of January, I have a sneaky feeling we'll be back at the Ricoh before that month is out.
Tell Tell Tell ???

oucho

Terry Gibson's perm

60’s Benno is 60 now

stevefloyd

Play against him regularly. Still a good player (walking football!). Still gives me a thrill to tell my boys that today I tackled Dave Bennett. (Most times I haven't as he moves the ball too quickly).
I see him in the pub most weeks... usually pissed thats him not me

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Cwr saying both nearly ready
Allen aiming for the bench on Tuesday but may come too soon

Will be December before they will challenge for a starting place
Hope he doesn't aim for the bench when he's playing! The goal area is at the end of the pitch!

Users who are viewing this thread