January (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nothing to say, no evidence to back it up, just a feeling!
I also have a feeling that we'll win the FA Cup, the league title and be in the Premier league again by 2021. Like I said though, just a feeling. :emoji_blush:

cc84cov

I would bring Ponticelli back in jan for sure the Baka chances yesterday for me Ponticelli would of finished all if not at least 1 of & we need bodies bet robins wishes he had him here at present.

chiefdave

I would bring Ponticelli back in jan for sure the Baka chances yesterday for me Ponticelli would of finished all if not at least 1 of & we need bodies bet robins wishes he had him here at present.
Such an odd loan. Why send him there to not play?

We're struggling for fit forwards and he's up there not playing. Not saying he's the answer to our goalscoring problems but when we're so short at least he could be an option on the bench.

fernandopartridge

Oh christ not this again, I doubt he'd have even got the chance in the first place as he looks like a competition winner whenever I've seen him. The u23 is not competitive and a good record there doesn't really mean all that

cc84cov

Oh christ not this again, I doubt he'd have even got the chance in the first place as he looks like a competition winner whenever I've seen him. The u23 is not competitive and a good record there doesn't really mean all that
Better finisher than Baka for me mate all round game play can’t be much worse first time I’ve mentioned ponti mate as I agree with you to a certain degree,the chances missed yesterday I would have him ahead of Baka & max in terms of finishing those

Users who are viewing this thread