January Window (1 Viewer)

Deity

Birmingham City centre half Dan Scarr Linked with Sky Blues on Twitter

higgs

Davis off then
93543df940a0eea4b96afe9cbc2994e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Pretty mental that some think we should just let Davies go.

What would we do in situations like today? Play Doyle there?

Careful what you wish for.

steve82

What about our only other central defender no one is mentioning?

I’d be concerned about a bid for Hyam this January with the uncertainty with both of the others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dickie

We all agree we need a finisher. Don’t know much about him, but James Norwood from Tranmere has hit 18 goals this season...

Terry Gibson's perm

Slow going this window I never get why everybody waits until the last minute you could bring a player in now who has a good run and scores a few a you win the games and it changes your season

Terry Gibson's perm

I 'm with you T G P it is the 22nd still no movement we will wait until the last day last hour to get some one in and then say by the way we have sold Willis or Bayliss .

It seems to be most teams doing it if you want the player that much get him in as on as you can rather than being like Levy at Spurs and negotiating and ending up with nothing

ceetee

I 'm with you T G P it is the 22nd still no movement we will wait until the last day last hour to get some one in and then say by the way we have sold Willis or Bayliss .
Just like we did when similar was predicted in recent windows. I've lost count of how many times Willis has been sold

skyblueinBaku

Just like we did when similar was predicted in recent windows. I've lost count of how many times Willis has been sold
Willis could retire now and live on the interest from all of those signing on fees.

Users who are viewing this thread