January Transfer Window (3 Viewers)

Briles

So you're saying all January lines of young players is pointless then?

If we had the funds for a promising young AM would you take one between now and June?

Not on loan no

SBAndy

So you’d be happy if we just got a name in, doesn’t matter who he was or how good he was. Perhaps if MR would have found the player you are dreaming of we would have made a signing but perhaps he hadn’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol.

shmmeee

What you reckon you would get for a million?

Based on past performance somewhere between a Sheaf and a Hamer, I’d take it.

Being serious I wouldn’t buy in Jan, I’d have gone for one of the several young AMs that have moved this window on loan.

Fact is if the current squad is at or over the limit then we don’t have enough budget for a team at this level. And we’re relying on our manager producing miracles to end up midtable each season. It’s a hell of a tightrope to walk. If the model doesn’t work, or the owners can’t make the model work at this level, something needs to change.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

A player who gets belters from everyone on here, except Grendel, every game.

He’s not perfect. We’re in the championship not the champions league of course even our best players will have flaws. If , by your logic , COH isn’t even that good or isn’t rated by most , then even more reason why we should have signed a number ten!

NortonSkyBlue

Where on gods green earth does the logic of an unproven unplayed U23 Prem loanee mean the difference between play offs or not? The logic behind your whines are ludicrous.

Have you written to Boddy to say we should sign someone because you watched a game in Lg2 when it was a bit chilly?
And wet

CCFCBat

We're 1 injury from zero backups you fucking nutter

We are one injury from having no back up keeper, we are one injury from having no back up right wing back, we are one injury from having no back up left wing back need I go one. You are really angry tonight with your potty mouth, do you need a lie down dear

Grendel

May be for you!

Perhaps you should have stepped in and sorted it

How on earth can you compare fools like Tim Fisher to the likes of Poynton, Jimmy Hill, Ian Jamieson etc - they had sn attachment - fisher and his boss have none

Brighton Sky Blue

A player who gets belters from everyone on here, except Grendel, every game.

He's still the best we have in that position by a long distance. Which says how urgently we need additions in that part of the pitch and how infuriating it is that they won't arrive

Liquid Gold

We are one injury from having no back up keeper, we are one injury from having no back up right wing back, we are one injury from having no back up left wing back need I go one. You are really angry tonight with your potty mouth, do you need a lie down dear

Making my point for me mate - our squad is too thin.

CCFCBat

He’s not perfect. We’re in the championship not the champions league of course even our best players will have flaws. If , by your logic , COH isn’t even that good or isn’t rated by most , then even more reason why we should have signed a number ten!

It’s not my view, it’s many on here ever Saturday. I think he is a good player at this level who still has a lot to improve. He’s in my team sheet every week

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

It’s not my view, it’s many on here ever Saturday. I think he is a good player at this level who still has a lot to improve. He’s in my team sheet every week

I get that , but using the argument that everyone gives o’hare stick means we don’t need backup for him doesn’t make sense to me

CCFCBat

Making my point for me mate - our squad is too thin.

It is, we agree on that, but I know that Sisu are a hedge fund and are not here for their love of football, they are not interested in investing in the club, they want us self sufficient. And the club have 2 bad years to claw back. I know that so I don’t get angry about it because it won’t change anything until they have gone. They are clearly keeping us for a reason and it’s not for the love of football. If they wanted out I think we would get a buyer but they don’t so I enjoy the season anyway because it’s been a lot better than I expected. And you can say I have a lack of ambition, I haven’t got a lack of ambition I’d have loved MR to strengthen in ever position this January to push for the play off, but he can’t

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I love reading posts from people that seem to think we are a L2/L1 club on a surge into the dizzy heights of the 2nd division, having spent a sum total of 9 years down there from the last 55. It's quite amusing.
Depends on your starting point of course. You could argue we massively overachieved between '67-'01...

higgs

The players we got rid of wer surplus to requirements apart from walker no need to replace them we have a good squad when everyone is fit

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

It is, we agree on that, but I know that Sisu are a hedge fund and are not here for their love of football, they are not interested in investing in the club, they want us self sufficient. And the club have 2 bad years to claw back. I know that so I don’t get angry about it because it won’t change anything until they have gone. They are clearly keeping us for a reason and it’s not for the love of football. If they wanted out I think we would get a buyer but they don’t so I enjoy the season anyway because it’s been a lot better than I expected. And you can say I have a lack of ambition, I haven’t got a lack of ambition I’d have loved MR to strengthen in ever position this January to push for the play off, but he can’t

Hedge funds are all about RoI. They are never going to get a better chance than this season.

They're not bothered and don't deserve any support or people justifying their actions.

cc84cov

Here we go

giphy.gif

CCFCBat

Hedge funds are all about RoI. They are never going to get a better chance than this season.

They're not bothered and don't deserve any support or people justifying their actions.

They can’t be all about ROI or they wouldn’t keep us, cause they’ve made nothing from us

fernandopartridge

All this lack of any sign of ambition does is says to all those fair-weather fans who've turned up fairly regularly this season that there is nothing to be too optimistic about. So, that record number of season tickets sold won't be bettered next season. That average gate will peter off. That chance to make the play offs will fizzle out.

I'm hope I'm wrong of course but it just feels a bit deflating.

Users who are viewing this thread