Jake Clarke-Salter (1 Viewer)

JulianDarbyFTW

giphy.gif

skybluereeve

Doesn’t look like anything is going to happen before Saturday that’s for sure. Didn’t Robins say he has enough money only for two? That worry’s me as I think 3-4 are required. I feel a little more backing and it could be a really good season.

Hobo

Doesn’t look like anything is going to happen before Saturday that’s for sure. Didn’t Robins say he has enough money only for two? That worry’s me as I think 3-4 are required. I feel a little more backing and it could be a really good season.

I think we all feel like that.

shmmeee

Just so frustrating. However we have 3 points just feel forest we’re poor and we obviously won’t get away with that against better teams

We weren’t anywhere near as good as we showed we can be last season, so still holding out hope we will improve. But more hope that we get exactly zero injuries because we have a first 11 and that’s about it.

skybluereeve

We weren’t anywhere near as good as we showed we can be last season, so still holding out hope we will improve. But more hope that we get exactly zero injuries because we have a first 11 and that’s about it.
True I suppose I should of added we will also improve. I hoping Robins has begged a bit and we might get the 3-4. Surly selling 20k at the CBS would help his cause. I think we could have a great season with that.

Hobo

True I suppose I should of added we will also improve. I hoping Robins has begged a bit and we might get the 3-4. Surly selling 20k at the CBS would help his cause. I think we could have a great season with that.

Will 20k be sustained across the season? And I think fans have conveniently forgotten how much revenue was lost last season through Covid.

Transfer market is very slow in general apart from the usual big name spenders.

Lots of teams can't bring in because they can't shift players out. Who knows there might be some last minute bargains?

Reactions: Dog

shmmeee

Still think our only hope is someone comes in for Hamer or O’Hare and we get a bit of the money to replace. There’s clearly no more cash in the piggy bank.

AFCCOVENTRY

Currently he can only afford 2 more loan players. If we can move some more players on then he can get some more. But most clubs are running a very tight ship this summer. Lots of players won’t have a football club this season.

Sky Blue Harry H

Pretty much. Don’t have many that others have shown an interest in. Unless you can Football Manager it and take over Man City and do a triple £100m swoop for Jobello Hilßner and Mason.
The thing is you can only spend a percentage of the selling price, so unless you get ridiculous money and can spot/buy a bargain, you will be worse off player wise, in terms of quality. No point in it, and if we were to sell O'Hare at this point.........a march to Seppala Towers, or wherever she resides.

shmmeee

The thing is you can only spend a percentage of the selling price, so unless you get ridiculous money and can spot/buy a bargain, you will be worse off player wise, in terms of quality. No point in it, and if we were to sell O'Hare at this point.........a march to Seppala Towers, or wherever she resides.

Why can you only spend a percentage of the selling price?

skybluereeve

Will 20k be sustained across the season? And I think fans have conveniently forgotten how much revenue was lost last season through Covid.

Lots of teams can't bring in because they can't shift players out. Who knows there might be some last minute bargains?
I deff hope we can this season anyway. I get it might wear off next season. I think attendances will be pretty good his year. It’s if we can sustain that to next season. But very fair point about the Covid side of things. Fill the CBS this year may look better next season budget wise?

Sky Blue Harry H

Why can you only spend a percentage of the selling price?
Unless it's L1 and below rules, I thought part of FFP included a rule that only a percentage of income generated from player sales could be reused/calculated towards your spending allowance?! Somebody will no doubt confirm/correct!

slowpoke

Unless it's L1 and below rules, I thought part of FFP included a rule that only a percentage of income generated from player sales could be reused/calculated towards your spending allowance?! Somebody will no doubt confirm/correct!
I think it’s 60% of income which includes gate money, tv money,

SBAndy

It feels to me like the budget is quite substantially lower than last year.

Users who are viewing this thread