Jake Clarke-Salter (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

I don’t know anything of course but you’d think marosi £3k Moore 6k a week. Who knows though

Id have thought as a first teamer and after promotion bonuses Marosi would be on more than £3k. People are speculating £4K for Biamou in another thread who has a reserve essentially. I suspect they’re not a million miles apart.

shmmeee

It's as much about demand when moving than previous contracts though (and yes, Moore will be on more because of that).

Was Moore in demand? He was released by Sheff Utd and I don’t recall any rumours about him being tracked by anyone else.

SBAndy

More in demand than Marosi! That doesn't mean he'll be on a fortune, but does mean he'll be on more than Marosi.

You say that, but Doncaster wanted to keep Marosi when we came knocking so their ‘markets’ may have been broadly similar.

Even if Moore is on a higher wage, I can’t imagine it’ll be substantially more.

NorthernWisdom

You say that, but Doncaster wanted to keep Marosi when we came knocking so their ‘markets’ may have been broadly similar.

Even if Moore is on a higher wage, I can’t imagine it’ll be substantially more.
Remember Marosi was Doncaster's reserve keeper, who had only played a full season because their first choice was injured.

Marosi was released by them:

shmmeee

I think it's finally sorted
Guess we'll hear sometime later

Hope so. Despite not being massively enamoured when first rumoured I’m quite excited to see him play now. Hope he does sign and goes straight into the side. Sounds like he’s been around the squad already?

better days

Hope so. Despite not being massively enamoured when first rumoured I’m quite excited to see him play now. Hope he does sign and goes straight into the side. Sounds like he’s been around the squad already?
Don't think he's been around but as others have said that might have had something to do with covid protocols

Happy_Martian

@better days do we need JCS to be signed by 12pm or registered with the EFL by 12 to be eligible for tomorrows match ?

Fergusons_Beard

Hope it’s a similar situation to Sheaf where it’s a loan with a view to buy because in last year of contract.

If remember correctly there was a hold up in Sheaf’s loan last year because of negotiations.

Hope this is another as again keeps with the consistency rather than losing another good loan to the likes of Stoke, Swansea and Brissle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hobo

@better days do we need JCS to be signed by 12pm or registered with the EFL by 12 to be eligible for tomorrows match ?

He won't be signed by then and even if he did he would not feature this weekend because Rose will play from the start.

junglej13

Sounds like we are hopeful of getting this done in time for him to be involved tomorrow (although I'm sure that was the case last weekend also!)

Users who are viewing this thread