Jacob Murphy (2 Viewers)

dongonzalos

I've never seen why this is a problem really. I don't know 'my fellow fans'. I've got a few mates who support us and I like them, same with my family. But the rest are just the general public. So although I don't detest them I don't actually care about them, and just because they support the same club as me means fuck all.

You don't go out of your way to slag them off though

ajsccfc

If all 'fellow fans' got on, it'd be the first time in the history of football and all other sports ever played and followed. Nobody is lovely to everyone that just happens to support the same team, it wouldn't make sense.

We had that mental case who wanted to harass Tim Fisher's kids at their school for instance, sometimes fellow fans are deserving.

letsallsingtogether

If all 'fellow fans' got on, it'd be the first time in the history of football and all other sports ever played and followed. Nobody is lovely to everyone that just happens to support the same team, it wouldn't make sense.
But our supporters are the worst in the world only ones to moan when we lose only ones to slag one of theier own players off, only one who wanted tbe manager sacked, only one to swear,drink, leave early no other supporters would do that.

covmark

Must be just as busy now as last week, surely?
I think he means straight after a game. He has a point, it's definitely quieter when we win compared to when we lose. People tend to want to vent frustration in times of shite though tbf.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

But our supporters are the worst in the world only ones to moan when we lose only ones to slag one of theier own players off, only one who wanted tbe manager sacked, only one to swear,drink, leave early no other supporters would do that.

Alright you big drama queen. Not quite what's being said.

ccfchoi87

So do posters on here honestly believe it isn't busier when we are doing poorly ? Do me a favour

We are still doing poorly. We only drew it's not like we won 7-0 is it. We still haven't won and we have clear issues that need to be addressed. This hasn't changed so there's no need for new threads repeating the same stuff. Bigi had a good game and there's plenty of threads about him.

dongonzalos

I fear Jones is next. It'll only take a couple of bad games. Hope I'm wrong.

I recall one poster on here declaring Ryan Kent to be the worst player ever to pull on a city shirt after his performance away at Swindon.

Mo Konjic - he was a legend though. That's how we roll.

PS don't agree about O'Brien. Far from a headless chicken for me.

Kent good player
Murphy good player
Mo good player
Obrien good player
Jones very good player
Baker very good player
Bigi good player
Keogh very good player
Armstrong very good player
Wilson very good player

dongonzalos

We had that mental case who wanted to harass Tim Fisher's kids at their school for instance, sometimes fellow fans are deserving.

It's not about getting on with the odd fellow fan
It's about when people coming out with sweeping generalisations and bullshit slagging off nearly our entire fan base with shite like....

I wonder what fans of other clubs think of us
Cov fans are the most fickle fans in the country
Cov fans get the club they deserve because they roll over to wasps.
Cov fans know nothing about football
Cov fans our shit ect ect ect

Bollox

Last edited:

Grendel

Kent good player
Murphy good player
Mo good player
Obrien good player
Jones very good player
Baker very good player
Bigi good player
Keogh very good player
Armstrong very good player
Wilson very good player

You really are strange - why select Mo Konjik in that list?

ajsccfc

Exaggeration and bullshit is also something you'll find everywhere you look, it's just that people tend to focus more on their own team. It's like when someone here may claim that our latest load of bollocks makes us the laughing stock of football or whatever, when football barely notices we even still exist.

Grendel

Anyway - Murphy is a huge loss to the team. Its absurd to pretend otherwise - jobbing midfielders come and go and are very replaceable - double figure a season goalscorers are not.

Grendel

Yes total weirdo to mention the player the person you are replying to mentioned.........
Points scoring 'fail' yet again

It's just odd you haven't selected others like a goal every other game Cody - oh hold on.............

covmark

Phones being a prick, apologies for my multiple posts.

Grendel

Phones being a prick, apologies for my multiple posts.

Its OK - Dongle makes more of a prick of himself with a single post on this subject

dongonzalos

Sigh - it was a goal every 3.2 games

123 games
43 goals

Goal every 2.8 games that's a fantastic strike rate.

Since leaving us on loan then permanent

Cody McDonald
Cody McDonald
Personal information
Full name
Cody Darren John McDonald[1]
Date of birth 30 May 1986 (age 30)[1]
Place of birth Witham, England
Height 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)[1]
Playing position Striker
Club information
Current team

Gillingham
Number 10
Youth career
Valley Swifts
Senior career*
Years
Team Apps (Gls)
2003–2008
Witham Town 83 (48)
2008 Maldon Town 2 (1)
2008–2009 Dartford 15 (14)
2009–2011 Norwich City 24 (4)
2010–2011Gillingham (loan) 41 (25)
2011–2013 Coventry City 43 (7)
2013Gillingham (loan) 7 (4)
2013– Gillingham 116 (39)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 September 2016 (UTC).

Users who are viewing this thread