Jacob Murphy (1 Viewer)

Deity

i see the Cov boo boys were right about Murphy. Only scored 2 tonight in the first eleven minutes .....

slyblue57

He does nt play for us anymore so am i bothered that he scored for another team. I do nt trawl through other teams results to see if ex players score. Especially if they re not even if out league.
pusb

Kingokings204

i see the Cov boo boys were right about Murphy. Only scored 2 tonight in the first eleven minutes .....

Different gravy that lad. Was shot of confidence and burned out second half of the season. But the goals he scores and his pace is amazing. That performance against gillingham at home was right up there.

Good luck to the lad

Sick Boy

....considering that the majority believed Thorn to be one of our best managers ever, it seems they know very little about football in general.

rob9872

He does nt play for us anymore so am i bothered that he scored for another team. I do nt trawl through other teams results to see if ex players score. Especially if they re not even if out league.
pusb

A valid point and one I could believe but only if you weren't a complete hypocrite or liar having opened a thread with the title 'Jacob Murphy' ..... you really don't care do you :)

Hobo

He said he learnt a lot at city. Which suggests he progressed, so he must have realised he could do better.

I don't remember anyone claiming him to be useless or only having the ability of a non league player. It was people like myself saying yes he had great ability but alongside glaring weaknesses. Which he needed to address if he was really going to progress. If there was ever a post willing him to fail at Coventry, Norwich or any other club I must have missed it. Perhaps you have the evidence?

christonabike

Joe Murphy scoring 2 goals well done..............Oh no its another thread about ex players who were shit just like the lad who went back to Liverpool Kent. FFs no wonder players dont want to come here with arse holes shouting abuse at them.
We arent in the Prem so cut your cloth or get your stone Island shirts out and fook off to an EDL meeting.:spiderman:

dongonzalos

....considering that the majority believed Thorn to be one of our best managers ever, it seems they know very little about football in general.

I liked Thorn and I liked Murphy.
Your theory is wrong.
However I will be sure to ask your opinion in the future before I form any of my own opinions about football, you clearly know a lot. Despite the fact you seem to detest your fellow fans.

Martin180

Just a comment regarding our fans , if this forum is indicative of our support it is glaringly obvious how quiet it goes when we do reasonably well .Why oh why have our fans got a belief that we have a God given right to be PL contenders is beyond me , there is a portion of our support that also revels in the team doing badly also

Always struck me as very bizarre

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Just a comment regarding our fans , if this forum is indicative of our support it is glaringly obvious how quiet it goes when we do reasonably well .Why oh why have our fans got a belief that we have a God given right to be PL contenders is beyond me , there is a portion of our support that also revels in the team doing badly also

Always struck me as very bizarre
Who are these people who revel in the team doing badly?

hill83

Despite the fact you seem to detest your fellow fans.

I've never seen why this is a problem really. I don't know 'my fellow fans'. I've got a few mates who support us and I like them, same with my family. But the rest are just the general public. So although I don't detest them I don't actually care about them, and just because they support the same club as me means fuck all.

theferret

Was our second best player last season and given loads of abuse by our idiot fans, glad to see he's doing well away from our toxic atmosphere. Really, our support doesn't help us does it.

I fear Jones is next. It'll only take a couple of bad games. Hope I'm wrong.

I recall one poster on here declaring Ryan Kent to be the worst player ever to pull on a city shirt after his performance away at Swindon.

Mo Konjic - he was a legend though. That's how we roll.

PS don't agree about O'Brien. Far from a headless chicken for me.

letsallsingtogether

Was our second best player last season and given loads of abuse by our idiot fans, glad to see he's doing well away from our toxic atmosphere. Really, our support doesn't help us does it.
No not really we even hate each other so why should we like the players.
like your name suggests your your here just to take the piss.

letsallsingtogether

I fear Jones is next. It'll only take a couple of bad games. Hope I'm wrong.

I recall one poster on here declaring Ryan Kent to be the worst player ever to pull on a city shirt after his performance away at Swindon.

Mo Konjic - he was a legend though. That's how we roll.

PS don't agree about O'Brien. Far from a headless chicken for me.
Just like Greg Downs always liked him but he had loads of shit at the start played through it and became a favorite.

letsallsingtogether

Only 35-40 years , tell me what he did that was so great ? Apart from always being out of position , constantly berating younger players and almost playing for himself in attacking areas of the pitch

But he did run around a lot
Not saying he was the best but come on the worst person to put on a shirt.
wear your glasses next time.

letsallsingtogether

Italia horse is another , Robbie Keane also .None have posted since Saturday at 5 pm
Wow haven't posted for 2 days........
Don't think italia wants to see the City lose.
You might not agree with him but who buys a season ticket to watch a team lose?
If that was the case I would buy one for the Villa.

rob9872

I liked Murphy and defended him on here and at games plenty.

I liked JOB too. I'm not saying he was the only factor but it would be hard to argue that our firm improved without him!

Martin180

Haha ! , perhaps I worded it wrong , it just seems some like to moan and find reasons to moan for the sake of it .We aren't perfect , we are as low as we have been for 60 years I just don't get what moaning achieves .And never got the finding a season "scapegoat " either

letsallsingtogether

Reminded me a lot of Michael Doyle , another player who has managed to make a career out of being very ordinary
Most of our players are ordinary.
That is why the better players get abuse from some because without them performing we are a poor team.
Frustration just kicks in.

letsallsingtogether

Haha ! , perhaps I worded it wrong , it just seems some like to moan and find reasons to moan for the sake of it .We aren't perfect , we are as low as we have been for 60 years I just don't get what moaning achieves .And never got the finding a season "scapegoat " either
But does that only happen at City?

Users who are viewing this thread