I've got my tickets, have you got yours? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

I think there is a difference between support and/ or watch the Wasps?
Do you ever watch Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City play?, do you support these teams?

Aren't you slightly trivialising it? How often for we pay to go to Anfield, Emirates, Etihad, etc, to just go and watch those teams play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sky Blue Harry H

Ordering my tickets for Ashton gate tomorrow.
Taking my new gf,She has never been to watch a game before as she is a rugby league supporter.
She said she cannot wait,Dont worry lads and lasses i have got the valium !!!

Take it you don't like your new girlfriend all that much ! :laugh::whistle:

Steve.B50

Aren't you slightly trivialising it? How often for we pay to go to Anfield, Emirates, Etihad, etc, to just go and watch those teams play?

Sorry, may not of explained myself, was trying to say that some people may watch a descent game of football on TV involving these teams and asking if they supported a team or just watching a game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

I agree with that Steve, but the wasps thing is different, people are paying to go, they will go again, then again, then get in the habit of going, gradually stop attending ccfc and CRFC games, and become a wasps supporter...

Nick

Administrator
Do you ever watch Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City play?, do you support these teams?

I seem to remember if you went to Sixfields you supported everything SISU have ever done, ever and will ever do in the future and you went to Joy's for tea? Even if you were just watching your team play. Selfish was the word wasn't it?

I agree, people can just go up to watch a game of Rugby and I hope they have fun. It is just a shame some of the same people didn't seem to understand people were just going to watch their team (yes the team they have supported all their life) play football when they weren't being so nice. I can fully understand why people would just want to go up to watch a game of Rugby, it is just ironic the people (on here anyway) who are most keens are the ones who liked to throw a bit of shit people who went to Sixfields way!

Grendel

I think there is a difference between support
and/ or watch the Wasps?

So if Man U moved into the Ricoh would you go and "watch " them?

torchomatic

torchomatic

God help us if that's the typical attitude of the rest of the Trust hierarchy.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If you pay money and go to watch Wasps at the Ricoh on a regular basis, of course you are supporting them.

And it's nowhere near comparable to watching on TV what ever football match happens to be on at the time, if I went out and specifically bought a subscription to watch all of Man Utds games on TV then that would be a better comparison?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I would like to ask one question here why is being involved with the Sky Blues Trust is in conflict with going to a Wasps game? This question is not directed to anyone in particular just wondered. I hate the whole situation however I did my protesting in October before the council vote,I wont go and watch the Wasps will watch Cov however the crocodile tears being shed on this site about Cov,by people who hate rugby, wouldn't go etc etc is laughable.

letsallsingtogether

If they're separate issues, why are the trust having a Q&A with the Wasps fella?

Because that is what people wanted.
Funny how people critisise the trust but defend Mr strange who only has himself to act and answer to

torchomatic

That's his modus operandi. His posts (and, of course, his tag partner) are always littered with "certain people", though we never quite find out who these people are.

I've not seen anyone defend Mr Strange, in fact it's completely the opposite. Why do you insist on making things up.

Moff

Wow six pages and only Snozz is god has got a ticket. Wow that's a bit embarrassing to have made that fuss and find there isn't any 'Rugby Friends' on here.

Stick to Cov Rugby Club if you cant make CCFC, you might get some response then.

martcov

Totally and utterly agree with you Nick, once a Coventry City Supporter ALWAYS a CCFC Supporter & always will be even if I'm unable to attend games but will never ever watch or supporter WASPS. PUSB!

Wasps have all the luck......

torchomatic

torchomatic

He supports CCFC so he can't be all that bad.

Just wondering...anyone actually have anything positive to say about RFC. I am struggling to find anything nice about him here.

I'm sure he's a decent kid/bloke??

shy_tall_knight

I haven't got my WASPS ticket know far too many ex Cov fans going, at the lowest point as a Cov fan watching WASPS playing at home in our ground does nothing for my mood. So won't be there and if Walsall was anything to go by not sure I can be bothered with Fleetwood, 7,000 thoroughly bored and depressed fans does nothing to fill me with Xmas joy as well as a team that doesn't score or create many chances.

Travs

Any fans of other clubs reading this must think we are an utter joke.....

The topic starter will be a major loss to our support, after all he feels important enough to make a public announcement that he's no longer supporting us... Either that or he's a fucking mong...

Snozz_is_god

The OP is just a troll . Doubt he's ever watched CCFC anyway.

Who cares what he does .

Grendel wrong again. The OP started watching CCFC in the 60's has a season ticket from the mid 70s to the mid 90s, since then has attended matches on a regular basis when possible.

However, things have now changed and the OP has no intention of going again until SISU has gone.

Once SISU have gone, I'll be back supporting the Football team that represents the city of my birth.

Ive been reading through this thread laughing my head off, it so easy to wind some of you up.

Brighton Sky Blue

Grendel wrong again. The OP started watching CCFC in the 60's has a season ticket from the mid 70s to the mid 90s, since then has attended matches on a regular basis when possible.

However, things have now changed and the OP has no intention of going again until SISU has gone.

Once SISU have gone, I'll be back supporting the Football team that represents the city of my birth.

Ive been reading through this thread laughing my head off, it so easy to wind some of you up.

At least Grendo was right on the troll part eh.

Moff

Gosh what a card you are. Are you Barry Chuckle or the other gormless one?

torchomatic

FUnny you won't got and see your team because of naughty old SISU but you'll happily go and support another who have also been ripped from their community, something that...oh, what's their name....SISU did.

Users who are viewing this thread