I've got my tickets, have you got yours? (3 Viewers)

stupot07

Grendel wrong again. The OP started watching CCFC in the 60's has a season ticket from the mid 70s to the mid 90s, since then has attended matches on a regular basis when possible.

However, things have now changed and the OP has no intention of going again until SISU has gone.

Once SISU have gone, I'll be back supporting the Football team that represents the city of my birth.

Ive been reading through this thread laughing my head off, it so easy to wind some of you up.

Why don't you go and watch CRFC if you're born and bred in Coventry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

RoboCCFC90

Okay, Fair enough if you want to go and support Wasps carry on and do so, but I find no sense in the thought process of "I will watch Wasps because I am protesting against Sisu" which is affectively what Lucas is God is affectively stating..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Grendel wrong again. The OP started watching CCFC in the 60's has a season ticket from the mid 70s to the mid 90s, since then has attended matches on a regular basis when possible.

However, things have now changed and the OP has no intention of going again until SISU has gone.

Once SISU have gone, I'll be back supporting the Football team that represents the city of my birth.

Ive been reading through this thread laughing my head off, it so easy to wind some of you up.
Just not the rugby team ;)

Grendel

So hasn't gone regularly since relegation and hard times - what a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread