I've got my tickets, have you got yours? (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

I hate the way Coventry City Football Club under the stewardship of SISU have been conducting themselves over the past few year.

I have the village idiots on here, who can't see the real truth and whinge constantly about ACL, CCC & lately Wasps.

I hate SISU who are 100% responsible for the state our once proud the Football Club finds itself in.

I hereby vow that I will never go to another game until SISU have gone, I therefore withdraw my support for the duration.

I've just purchased my tickets to see an Aviva Premiership Rugby game at the RICOH ARENA on Sunday 21st December....... Finally top class sport in a top class stadium.

covmark

Thanks for that, what a fucking hero you are.
You are no fan of ccfc and you should change your user name you cretin. Tarnishing the name of a club legend.

Nick

Administrator
I hate the way Coventry City Football Club under the stewardship of SISU have been conducting themselves over the past few year.

I have the village idiots on here, who can't see the real truth and whinge constantly about ACL, CCC & lately Wasps.

I hate SISU who are 100% responsible for the state our once proud the Football Club finds itself in.

I hereby vow that I will never go to another game until SISU have gone, I therefore withdraw my support for the duration.

I've just purchased my tickets to see an Aviva Premiership Rugby game at the RICOH ARENA on Sunday 21st December....... Finally top class sport in a top class stadium.

Ah so in protest of how SISU have been and moving us away and being horrible you are going to watch a team that has been moved away. Who is the village idiot? Especially as I can bet you a tenner you will be moaning if you can't get a ticket for a big cup draw.

Owners are temporary, clubs are for life.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

italiahorse

You can do both.

wingy

It's here !!!

Sunday night knockabout ,I'm giving It a miss for Countryfile and that Elly girl.

EDIT; Ellie Harrison !!:p

wingy

It is usually the ones who say "I can't stand that crap" who usually secretly love it ;)

Not on this occasion I can assure you .

however now I've responded again you'll say I Protesteth Too much !!

Last edited:

Ashdown

Nothing better to do on a Sunday but a bit of attention seeking, sad !.....................and traitorous !

Nick

Administrator
I can see this thread getting that weird that I agree with Ashdown and Tony I might need a lie down. It just need Astute's sense speaking lad now for a full house!

(Not agreeing with the traitorous bit, just the fact of not agreeing with the original post)

RFC

Ah so in protest of how SISU have been and moving us away and being horrible you are going to watch a team that has been moved away. Who is the village idiot? Especially as I can bet you a tenner you will be moaning if you can't get a ticket for a big cup draw.

Owners are temporary, clubs are for life.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Totally and utterly agree with you Nick, once a Coventry City Supporter ALWAYS a CCFC Supporter & always will be even if I'm unable to attend games but will never ever watch or supporter WASPS. PUSB!

Last edited:

Grendel

The OP is just a troll . Doubt he's ever watched CCFC anyway.

Who cares what he does .

torchomatic

Be careful you don't slip on the piss covered floor in the "top class" toilets.

The Reverend Skyblue

It's here !!!

Sunday night knockabout ,I'm giving It a miss for Countryfile and that Elly girl.

EDIT; Ellie Harrison !!:p

Wingy, i watch countryfile every week and agree Ellie is a good looking girl, but you watch her walk, it's like she has just shat herself and spoils it for me.
still love country file , wife thinks I'm an massive old fart

Last edited:
W

westcountry_skyblue

Ordering my tickets for Ashton gate tomorrow.
Taking my new gf,She has never been to watch a game before as she is a rugby league supporter.
She said she cannot wait,Dont worry lads and lasses i have got the valium !!!

The Reverend Skyblue

I would rather go and have a drink one on one with Fisher than watch those parasites Wasps play bloody rugby.
i am counting the days to when they realise the crowds will never cover the running costs and debt and for them to go POP.

I will jump on the grave of Wasps rugby club when they die

Last edited:

Buster

Get where your coming from Snozz. Must admit I'm not so keen and didn't go yesterday. I will be going to the first Wasps game to have a look . You have been and will be slated by a few but they all understand your PoV . Come back when this shower of shit has gone and cheer the sky blues on again .I, for one , will not call you any worse a supporter .

Steve.B50

Totally and utterly agree with you Nick, once a Coventry City Supporter ALWAYS a CCFC Supporter & always will be even if I'm unable to attend games but will never ever watch or supporter WASPS. PUSB!

I think there is a difference between support and/ or watch the Wasps?
Do you ever watch Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City play?, do you support these teams?

Users who are viewing this thread