itsabuzzard (2 Viewers)

rob9872

I wanna go missing for a while now and see if anyone contacts me, but I can't bear the thought that nobody would bother or worse still even notice I'd gone. Think that could tip me over the edge. Besides, this is like a drug and I can't keep away!

clint van damme

I wanna go missing for a while now and see if anyone contacts me, but I can't bear the thought that nobody would bother or worse still even notice I'd gone. Think that could tip me over the edge. Besides, this is like a drug and I can't keep away!

You've been posting more since you got covid - no need to check on you Rob!!

wingy

I've always really enjoyed Itsabuzzards charm and his typing corrections make me smile, as it's always exactly what I want to reply with. I must admit I had assumed from his sense of humour and pedantry he was a youngster but just seen from his profile he's 59. I do hope he's alright.
Always wondered if he's in education ?

Greggs

is this a joke?

clint van damme

He once asked to borrow my owl for the rats on his allotment. This was at the time when i was too wrapped up i my character and started to believe my own bullshit - i said i'd get back to him!

You get asked to do that sort of thing often?
I'd imagine the owl is pretty effective. Fair play. I.fucking hate rats.

Greggs

You get asked to do that sort of thing often?
I'd imagine the owl is pretty effective. Fair play. I.fucking hate rats.
Thing is mate, i don't have an owl. This is something i have to remind myself on a far too regular occasion. Maybe the best question is 'why have i got myself in this situation'? hahahaha

Sky Blue Harry H

Just saw Clints post Rob. Have you really had Cov-id mate?

rob9872

Just saw Clints post Rob. Have you really had Cov-id mate?
Yes mate, all over Christmas, but all good ta. Meant I couldn't see my folks which was annoying but on the whole got away with it quite lightly. Certainly people had it a lot worse H, so count my blessings. Hope you're doing ok 👍

Otis

I believe I had it, though I got tested and the test came back negative.

Reason I think I had it was that I had the exact same symptoms as my friend and she tested positive.

Have heard (from someone who works in the civil service) that the accuracy of the test isn't anywhere near as high as the government make out and that it can be as low as 70% accurate.

Brighton Sky Blue

I believe I had it, though I got tested and the test came back negative.

Reason I think I had it was that I had the exact same symptoms as my friend and she tested positive.

Have heard (from someone who works in the civil service) that the accuracy of the test isn't anywhere near as high as the government make out and that it can be as low as 70% accurate.

It is quite sensitive to where the swab is taken. Your nose doesn't contain as high a viral load as the back of your throat but it's also difficult to achieve consistent results there either though it's a more accurate place to use.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yes mate, all over Christmas, but all good ta. Meant I couldn't see my folks which was annoying but on the whole got away with it quite lightly. Certainly people had it a lot worse H, so count my blessings. Hope you're doing ok 👍
I'm fine Rob (touch wood). So glad you copped for 'milder' symptoms and are out the other side (y) . See you when the world allows us and love to the family.

Covkid1968#

You won’t see @SkyBlueDom26 post much anymore. He’s seeing a girl from Leicester and has started to follow them instead. I believe he’s a regular contributor to their forum now.
Does her brother know?..... he’ll go fecking nuts at the 2 timing tramp

TTG

I don't think I've ever reacted with the haha emoji as much as this thread 😂

Perryccfc

Fantastic reading this thread. Laughed out loud a number of times, and having to tell my missus I was laughing at Cov fans prompted a puzzled look.

Wonderful to hear Grendal has a soft side, I feel bad for being harsh to him now.

Users who are viewing this thread