itsabuzzard (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

? I opened the thread the first time he went on the run, only to return, this is a plea for information on his second disappearance. Keep up, dickhead ;)
Why the insult ? Unnecessary really .

its a buzzard

I'm genuinely touched that anyone should go to the bother of enquiring about my whereabouts, but I hadn't realised I'd disappeared for a second time. I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I'm still around and throwing a few likes in here and there, including one or two at Greggs' frequent fishing trips. As for the spellchecking caper, it was a Sisyphusean task, and a thankless one at that.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

I'm genuinely touched that anyone should go to the bother of enquiring about my whereabouts, but I hadn't realised I'd disappeared for a second time. I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I'm still around and throwing a few likes in here and there, including one or two at Greggs' frequent fishing trips. As for the spellchecking caper, it was a Sisyphusean task, and a thankless one at that.

Good to no.

Greggs

2 accounts? Such a maverick

It’s Sisyphean 😉

fatso

My apologies

For those of us with mild dyslexia, posting on any public forum is a daunting task at the best of times, without having someone picking every post apart like some self appointed school master, while themselves offering precious little to forward whatever topic is being discussed.

So if you find yourself in the shoes (or sandles) of Sisyphus, I hope that boulder rolls down the hill and fucking flattens you, you cnut. 😉

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I did the same but nobody noticed, so I came back.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

its a buzzard

For those of us with mild dyslexia, posting on any public forum is a daunting task at the best of times, without having someone picking every post apart like some self appointed school master, while themselves offering precious little to forward whatever topic is being discussed.

So if you find yourself in the shoes (or sandles) of Sisyphus, I hope that boulder rolls down the hill and fucking flattens you, you cnut.
It's spelt c**t.

Otis

I always thought the Sisyphuseans were one of the baddies in Dr. Who

its a buzzard

Well now the buzzards reappeared - I mean GREGGS - no feckin owl WTF
I couldn't reappear, because as I said, I didn't disappear in the first place (not for the second time, anyway). Greggs hasn't been paying attention, no doubt distracted by all his lycra-clad wrestling bouts with inebriated neds.

Users who are viewing this thread