its liquidation (1 Viewer)

procdoc

well said

its crazy how many so called ccfc fans didnt want the club to have any viable income streams

they are celebrating today no doubt.

you're a fucking idiot. No one is celebrating you daft twat. Get off your high horse you fucking know it all

SkyBlue_Bear83

Everyone is talking about a 15 point deduction?

Surely this is a penalty for entering administration, whereas liquidation actually means bye bye Coventry City as a legal entity and has far more serious repercussions?
I don't think so as only CCFC Ltd are being liquidated I think, the company which owns the players and staff contracts are still here

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Report on Sky News in a few minutes.......

ccfcway

Everyone is talking about a 15 point deduction?

Surely this is a penalty for entering administration, whereas liquidation actually means bye bye Coventry City as a legal entity and has far more serious repercussions?

as mentioned on the other thread, SSN are reporting it could be up to 30

Ashdown1

Still not entirely sure where this leaves us apart from not in a good place. If CCFC have been liquidated though, who are the team to play at Sixfields exactly, SISU Cobblers FC ?
This has to crumble to nothing now surely? No -one can support that shit. I'm convinced this is the end game SISU wanted, a scenario where it looks like to some that other entities have destroyed the club and they'll walk away with less bad publicity. They've also managed to spitefully destroy all of ACL's existing contracts with F & B providers etc.

blueflint

fuck the council for putting us into admin when we on course for playoffs,and dont give me that tim threatened liquadation shit!

and fuck sisu for not taking rent agreement, spiteful bastards

tosser SISU put us into admin dont blame anyone else they should stand by their actions

BigMarkLeonard

I don't think so as only CCFC Ltd are being liquidated I think, the company which owns the players and staff contracts are still here

So the assets have already been sold.

But who owns the 'golden share'?

Coventry City, surely? If that entity ceases to exist, so does their League Membership?

DazzleTommyDazzle

as mentioned on the other thread, SSN are reporting it could be up to 30

The ironic thing is that if the FL had had the guts to follow their own rules and tell SISU to play in Coventry (i.e. at the Ricoh), then in all probability the CVA would have been signed and there would be no further points deduction to discuss!

The Reverend Skyblue

on the source rev? no doubt today is a win for you.

images

prove what you said you prat and stop changing the subject.

McLovin87

Very strange feeling, sadness, anger, apprehension just can't put my finger on it.

Bortho02

How can the FL deduct 30points, essentially they've sanctioned the liquidation by allowing the groundshare. Firmly believe the CVA would have been signed if an agreement had been made to play at the Ricoh.

James Smith

My biggest fear has happened, I hope that some good can come of this!!!
15 points deducted, and where do we play our home games?
WHAT A MESS

So we're homeless* and SISU will actually have to build the White Elephant Stadium or just keep issuing legal proceedings against all and sundry in the hope something sticks.

*Doubt ACL will ever let us back in now whilst SISU are at the helm.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

That the League would have the audacity to deduct any points let alone 30 is an outrage in itself. They pull the stops out for the likes of Portsmouth but stand by and do nothing except punish ourselves-they should all hang their heads in shame, the lot of them.

Grendel

That the League would have the audacity to deduct any points let alone 30 is an outrage in itself. They pull the stops out for the likes of Portsmouth but stand by and do nothing except punish ourselves-they should all hang their heads in shame, the lot of them.

They have helped the club -- they have sanctioned an alternate ground. Portsmouth exited the administration process correctly. The council have decided that will not happen in our case.

Skyblue4u

MayOTE=Hugh Jarse;506835]The 11.30 headlines were about Soldado to Spurs, some new guy for Swansea scoring twice on his debut and the Ashes. Obviously, little ole City don't merit a mention![/QUOTE]

Maybe you should have been watching Sky News? Just had a lengthy piece about our plight

Sky Blue Kid

This could be good if it forces the FA to step in and overule the FL. ACL can sell the Arena to whoever the want. Haskell 4th could buy CCFCltd and FA give the GS to him. If not. Time for Coventry City AFC.

T

true sky blue

good, now the council get a big fat £0,

ACL will be bust within 1 year and guess who will buy the ricoh???!!!!

wes_cov

I can't help but look back at Tim Fishers comments "why would SISU sell where were at the bottom of the cycle". new lows every fucking day

grego_gee

Maybe we won't get -15 or any deduction?
It wasn't the club that rejected the CVA, it was the wicked landlord!
I don't see why we should get penalised for something outside our control?

:pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread