It is for real (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

It is for real . Some posters very near the truth and sorry to be so sceptical before to a couple on here.

All I can say you guys must be,work with or related to those organising the whole process

CovLis86

If any of these people who apparently do know then, i would appreciate a Private message...because i havent got a bloody clue.

Otis

I understand what he's saying.

Those with the rumours about the takeover and the Chinese etc are on the money.

Least that's what I think he's saying! :D

SkyblueBri

I hope he is right how long must we suffer?
Remember the deadline is June 2, we either exist for another season or die.

Otis

Well I hope you are saying what I think you are saying about what you hope he said.

CCFC123

Well I hope you are saying what I think you are saying about what you hope he said.

I'm hoping he meant to say what you thought he meant but I thought he meant something about what you said.... i'm all confused now and going for a lay down.:p

BackRoomRummermill

I am only retransmitting what I have been told today ( an hour ago) when i spoke to a family member as it is Sunday(muslim) here I call everyone as it is cheap on Zain, this person works at the club

The purpose of the post is to apologise to a couple of people who I have insulted, that is all it is about. The people know who they are. It is that simple, a simple apology. I am not hiding anything or trying to be clever, what I will say that as far as many of the salary people who work in and around the club and from Ticket sellers to Grounds people the rummours are rife within the club.........

I have wrongly discounted a couple of people . what I can gather is that they must be 'in the know'

I am looking forward to next season:D:D

The Reverend Skyblue

I am only retransmitting what I have been told today ( an hour ago) when i spoke to a family member as it is Sunday(muslim) here I call everyone as it is cheap on Zain, this person works at the club

The purpose of the post is to apologise to a couple of people who I have insulted, that is all it is about. The people know who they are. It is that simple, a simple apology. I am not hiding anything or trying to be clever, what I will say that as far as many of the salary people who work in and around the club and from Ticket sellers to Grounds people the rummours are rife within the club.........

I have wrongly discounted a couple of people . what I can gather is that they must be 'in the know'

So is this true or not, backroomrummermill, as i really need only good news

The Rev

TheBoss

Yeh, stop dissing me blud, me knowz thingz!

Otis

I do struggle with vagueness... and still no PM in my inbox

Pretty sure David Cameron is busy tonight mulling over the Rebecca Brooks thing to be honest.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

So i am more confused, one tesco is called a Tesco, surely a group of them is Tesco's, as tesco has more than one shop.

Please correct me ,i'm crap at grammer

The Rev

No, it just one of those things that people always say it plural, when they mean singular .Y'know, "I'm just nipping down Tesco's.."-what, don't they have all the items you want in one branch? Are you going to go to two different Tesco branches? Similarly, does Barry work in several different Tesco locations? It's feasible I suppose. There was a big thing on Drive on R5 about it around a month ago...it annoys a lot of people. I used to do it. Now it annoys me :facepalm:

Welcome to close season!

BackRoomRummermill

Rev i honestly dont know what to say about that, for fear of fucking something up..............

Put it this way I feel a lot happier about next season.:p:p:p

It is not for me to say anything, like i said a damage limitation exercise on my count for the Forum integrity.

As with life nothing is garunteed till the paperwork is signed

Nonleagueherewecome

rev i honestly dont know what to say about that, for fear of fucking something up..............

Put it this way i feel a lot happier about next season.:p:p:p

it is not for me to say anything, like i said a damage limitation exercise on my count for the forum integrity.

As with life nothing is garunteed till the paperwork is signed

is it headed this time for f***s sake!

Wrenstreetcarpark

No, it just one of those things that people always say it plural, when they mean singular .Y'know, "I'm just nipping down Tesco's.."-what, don't they have all the items you want in one branch? Are you going to go to two different Tesco branches? Similarly, does Barry work in several different Tesco locations? It's feasible I suppose. There was a big thing on Drive on R5 about it around a month ago...it annoys a lot of people. I used to do it. Now it annoys me :facepalm:

Welcome to close season!

actually, as there is no news of chinee with bagsamunny
Tesco is the company
there is only one Tesco, so no Tescos
Tesco's is not a plural but a possessive and refers to Tesco's store or stores depending on the context. The word store or shop is not said but understood, so to refer to Tesco's means a or some Tesco's stores/shops.
It's always useful to have a pedant around when a football cub is in the shit because they will argue that perhaps its not the shit but just a bit of crap and it will all go away as the chinee come over the hill on a white horse with hoffman and a bounce back to the championship...a doctor is trying to give me a shot, where are my human rights..

Godiva

Apology accepted

mark82

Is your source at the club sufficiently in the know? If its coming from someone in the club shop it is still just a rumour!

cheever

I thought it was Chinese people taking us over.

Muslims?

Interesting....they could go down a bomb if they took over.

ccfcdan

Is your source at the club sufficiently in the know? If its coming from someone in the club shop it is still just a rumour!

Just gave my mate a call and he's not heard anything other than whats been said in the telegraph, and he's in charge of matchday transport and parking at the Ricoh. Sorry to put a dampner of things!

Users who are viewing this thread