It could have been us (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Nick

Administrator
Ok Nick, I'll play your game...... It could have been us if... SISU upon takever acted like Football Club owners not like money grabbing arseholes.... Is that Ok Nick?

SISU didn't even have to be here did they?

We could have had the stadium from the "start" then.

That's my point.

Moff

particularly one who was starting to threaten individuals at CCC with court action ? .............The Council acted out of spite without doubt, but provoked ? Yes I think quite a bit ?!................................ It's not the point of Wasps owners being a "Hedge Fund", but one that threatens individual members of a City Council.

Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid Very true Sick Boy....... But do you have any links that show the Wasps Hedge Fund Owners threaten to start court action against certain people on the CCC or any other individuals? Suggest Moff you read what I've written again!

Originally Posted by torchomatic We definitely have proof that like our hedge fund they are quite happy to pick up the team and move it somewhere else.... Read again Moff.. Not the question I asked.

Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid I suggest Battery Boy, that you re-read my post, then answer the actual question that I posed!
Or would you like me to send my Niece(A Primary School Teacher) round to you to show you how to answer a question, and not how to answer a question that wasn't asked?........This is the question I asked.

Finally, If you read my earlier posts between me and Nick, you might just understand the point I was making.... Nobody on this forum answers as many questions with a question than NICK!

I accept you were having an ongoing discussion with Nick, and you know I have no beef with you, its just I felt that the question you were asking you knew the answer yourself.

The situation we are in just leads to our dismay, and often confrontation on the site, I include myself in that stupidity. It would just be nice for us to have something to cheer about for once. Personally the frustration of being able to do little about our predicament is what I find hard.

Sky Blue Kid

I accept you were having an ongoing discussion with Nick, and you know I have no beef with you, its just I felt that the question you were asking you knew the answer yourself.

The situation we are in just leads to our dismay, and often confrontation on the site, I include myself in that stupidity. It would just be nice for us to have something to cheer about for once. Personally the frustration of being able to do little about our predicament is what I find hard.

Thank you Moff, you just proved my point regarding Nick;)
Edit... I was taking the p**s by doing it ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread