It could have been us (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

skybluetony176

Yes but it could have been pretty much agreed before then I mean?

Discussions about the ricoh obviously, let's not forget if they had been more willing with shapiro years ago things could have been totally different.

It's not a new thing with the club and stadium is it? It dates before sisu

The terms would have been agreed. It would have been pretty pointless having the full council meeting to rubber stamp it otherwise. I don't know why you're acting so surprised by that. That's pretty obvious I would have thought?

What's Shapiro got to do with SISU having never tabled a bid? Are we now supposed to believe that that deterred SISU from tabling a bid with CCC?

Nick

Administrator
The terms would have been agreed. It would have been pretty pointless having the full council meeting to rubber stamp it otherwise. I don't know why you're acting so surprised by that. That's pretty obvious I would have thought?

What's Shapiro got to do with SISU having never tabled a bid? Are we now supposed to believe that that deterred SISU from tabling a bid with CCC?

So how do you know terms hadn't been agreed with wasps by then? Quite clear what I meant, wasnt it?

Surely the fact they respected silence with wasps but ccfc says what they thought?

No, the shapiro stuff was another example of the council not being keen about the club and stadium.

Does what if only happen while sisu were in charge then? Does the council not being too keen even before sisu not fit?

Sky Blue Kid

They entered negotiations and HOT was agreed. As the judge in the JR said there was a lack of appetite on both sides to complete a deal. Why that was no one knows for sure. Did SISU not want to pay what was being asked? Possibly. Was the asking price too much? Possibly. Did both sides think the loan could be reduced? Possibly. Did it all go horribly wrong? Most definately.

Ann Lucas did go to London to meet Joy. Did SISU ask for the meeting to remain private? Yes. Did it? No. Did this affect negotiations? Possibly. Could/can SISU be trusted? Probably not, although can't say for definate as we didn't get opportunity to find out.

When Wasps had an offer for CCC shares accepted, SISU under the agreement were invited to make an offer. They did, albeit with conditions attached. Mainly in regard to community work with AEHC. Also asked to see the terms of the Wasps sale. Which IMO is just due diligence which they would of benefited from doing when they first took over. Maybe there was an ulterior motive. Can't say definitely.

To say SISU didn't make a bid of any kind is not entirely correct. Then again I'm sure you will educate me on it all.

You as well as everyone else know that the SISU "Offer" was no more than a "Lets have a look at what we can use in the JR" and if you believe anything else you are (A well known phrase) Delusional.

Nick

Administrator
You as well as everyone else know that the SISU "Offer" was no more than a "Lets have a look at what we can use in the JR" and if you believe anything else you are (A well known phrase) Delusional.
But wasps would have already seen that anyway surely?

Moff

They are all shit. But unless SISU put a bid in to be rejected you can't argue anything. If they'd put a bid in they'd either have exposed CCC as a dictatorship or we'd be sitting in the Ricoh as owners not tennants. I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a valid reason as to why SISU didn't bid. People use the the "hell will freeze over" line, it was never on the open market line ect. to let SISU of the hook for not bidding when invited all the time. It's a cop out. What have SISU done to deserve such respect from CCFC fans? Even then as fans it's our job to hold them accountable for our club and the fact is they never tabled a bid with CCC after being invited to. Serious or otherwise. Why not? It was their duty to as custodians of CCFC.

Sorry but why didn't SISU table a bid with CCC should be the first question of any CCFC's fans lips when it comes to the matter of the sale of the Ricoh. Quite frankly it staggers me that it isn't for some. It staggers me even more that some round up on those of us who do. It staggers me even more again that they then use such lame ass excuses as the aforementioned excuses to defend them. They truly don't deserve that loyalty.

Fucking hell Tony, you bang on and on and on all the time as if its only you that is pissed off with it all. Sorry you are so super special that its only you that sees these things.

To be honest I had realised a long time ago that SISU didn't put in a bid, and it was shit, but I try to not bang on about it constantly. If you think that's a cop out from me, well tough shit really.

We can go over and over the past but it changes nothing. We are here, SISU are owners and frankly I haven't seen any better ideas from you or anyone on how we get rid of them.

I live in hope and am trying to look forward not back, instead of endless arguing on here that some including you seem to revel in.

Oh and if you are so staggered I suggest you grow up a bit and get a life. I have openly stated my dislike and hatred of SISU but aren't going to continually drone about it to keep fuckers like you happy.

Nick

Administrator
I see you have the power to edit your posts so that nobody knows you did.
~A very clever move to be able to deny edits on your posts
What have I edited?

I think I just added "It is confidential to the end"

It isn't a massive conspiracy is it? People can edit their posts..

skybluetony176

Fucking hell Tony, you bang on and on and on all the time as if its only you that is pissed off with it all. Sorry you are so super special that its only you that sees these things.

To be honest I had realised a long time ago that SISU didn't put in a bid, and it was shit, but I try to not bang on about it constantly. If you think that's a cop out from me, well tough shit really.

We can go over and over the past but it changes nothing. We are here, SISU are owners and frankly I haven't seen any better ideas from you or anyone on how we get rid of them.

I live in hope and am trying to look forward not back, instead of endless arguing on here that some including you seem to revel in.

Oh and if you are so staggered I suggest you grow up a bit and get a life. I have openly stated my dislike and hatred of SISU but aren't going to continually drone about it to keep fuckers like you happy.

Fucking hell Moff ;) . I never suggested I was the only one that realised this. I believe that everyone realises this. The issue I have is when the bleeding obvious is pointed out some (that's not all, the majority or anything similar. In fact I believe it to be a small fraction of our fan base) start lining up the lame ass excuses for SISU. We've heard them all again now.

Nick

Administrator
Fucking hell Moff ;) . I never suggested I was the only one that realised this. I believe that everyone realises this. The issue I have is when the bleeding obvious is pointed out some (that's not all, the majority or anything similar. In fact I believe it to be a small fraction of our fan base) start lining up the lame ass excuses for SISU. We've heard them all again now.
Have a look at the constant issues to see what puts people off or means things don't get past go, even before sisu.

The thread is about what if the Leicester owners bought us, what if shapiro bought us?

Leicester owners bought their ground for 17 million, that's half of the matchday rights we were offered wasn't it?

I'd say that's quite off putting, but we don't know if or when they actually had a look to judge what values were being thrown around then.

I'd say the stadium being sold to wasps is more off putting than anything sisu could do isn't it?

Moff

Sorry Tony. I was clearly having a moment. Apologies.

The club could drive you mad. I think I am there. ;)

4waspsting

Lets not forget how leicester won it , it actually started when Pearsons son and his mate abused a thai prostitute

Sick Boy

Do you really think they wouldn't have sold to a big hitter with money to burn ??............ Or was it perhaps they didn't want to sell to a hedge fund with all the reputation that comes with that part of the finance industry and particularly one who was starting to threaten individuals at CCC with court action ? .............The Council acted out of spite without doubt, but provoked ? Yes I think quite a bit ?!

They ended up selling it to a hedge fund.

SkyBlueZack

If ccc have acted unlawfully why shouldn't they be held to account? This is the bit I don't get. People seem ok with ccc doing whatever they want. Right or wrong. These are elected representatives that are supposed to be model citizens with honour and integrity. They are not above the law. Sisu have been protested against. TF has had abuse thrown at him. Rightfully I may add. The scg isn't worth much but there is some way of asking questions even if you don't get an answer. Yet our local council will not give us a referendum on joining Birmingham. I wish from the bottom of my heart they would all just fuck off thats sisu too. Fuck right off. As far away as possible. So the club can begin to rebuild with a united fan base. Can't see that happening though unfortunately.

torchomatic

We definitely have proof that like our hedge fund they are quite happy to pick up the team and move it somewhere else.

Very true Sick Boy....... But do you have any links that show the Wasps Hedge Fund Owners threaten to start court action against certain people on the CCC or any other individuals?

Sky Blue Kid

We definitely have proof that like our hedge fund they are quite happy to pick up the team and move it somewhere else.

I suggest Battery Boy, that you re-read my post, then answer the actual question that I posed!
Or would you like me to send my Niece(A Primary School Teacher) round to you to show you how to answer a question, and not how to answer a question that wasn't asked?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Very true Sick Boy....... But do you have any links that show the Wasps Hedge Fund Owners threaten to start court action against certain people on the CCC or any other individuals?

How does that explain things that happened before SISU and before court cases though?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
edit ..... posted response on wrong thread

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

SISU have been our owners for almost 10 years. The claim by their Chairman at that time of takeover was, QUOTE[ This football Club is one of only 3-4 Football Clubs that are Debt Free ]UNQUOTE So what happened before SISU is irrelevant. It is what is happening since the takeover, and the above Quote that counts.(Once again, just for you Nick..... "DEBT FREE" that matters. Apart from that statement I don't know, do you? ;)

Moff

They ended up selling it to a hedge fund.

I suggest Battery Boy, that you re-read my post, then answer the actual question that I posed!
Or would you like me to send my Niece(A Primary School Teacher) round to you to show you how to answer a question, and not how to answer a question that wasn't asked?

So Sick Boy answers a post, and you ask a question about facts that were not related to what he had written, which you then have a go at Torchy about.

Perhaps your Neice can teach you how ironic it is that you have a go at Nick about asking questions all the time, when lo and behold you do it yourself. Whislt your at it perhaps your neice can explain to you how to answer your own questions if you are so bothered about it.

Nick

Administrator
SISU have been our owners for almost 10 years. The claim by their Chairman at that time of takeover was, QUOTE[ This football Club is one of only 3-4 Football Clubs that are Debt Free ]UNQUOTE So what happened before SISU is irrelevant. It is what is happening since the takeover, and the above Quote that counts.(Once again, just for you Nick..... "DEBT FREE" that matters. Apart from that statement I don't know, do you? ;)

The thread is about "It could have been us".

How is somebody who wanted to buy us and take on the stadium and some land around it and put money into the club not relevant?

That is before SISU, so that would mean no court cases, no Northampton, no Andy Thorn.

So yes, if we are on a thread wondering about "what could have been?" then it is very relevant isn't it?

Sky Blue Kid

So Sick Boy answers a post, and you ask a question about facts that were not related to what he had written, which you then have a go at Torchy about.

Perhaps your Neice can teach you how ironic it is that you have a go at Nick about asking questions all the time, when lo and behold you do it yourself. Whislt your at it perhaps your neice can explain to you how to answer your own questions if you are so bothered about it.

particularly one who was starting to threaten individuals at CCC with court action ? .............The Council acted out of spite without doubt, but provoked ? Yes I think quite a bit ?!................................ It's not the point of Wasps owners being a "Hedge Fund", but one that threatens individual members of a City Council.

Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid Very true Sick Boy....... But do you have any links that show the Wasps Hedge Fund Owners threaten to start court action against certain people on the CCC or any other individuals? Suggest Moff you read what I've written again!

Originally Posted by torchomatic We definitely have proof that like our hedge fund they are quite happy to pick up the team and move it somewhere else.... Read again Moff.. Not the question I asked.

Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid I suggest Battery Boy, that you re-read my post, then answer the actual question that I posed!
Or would you like me to send my Niece(A Primary School Teacher) round to you to show you how to answer a question, and not how to answer a question that wasn't asked?........This is the question I asked.

Finally, If you read my earlier posts between me and Nick, you might just understand the point I was making.... Nobody on this forum answers as many questions with a question than NICK!

Sky Blue Kid

The thread is about "It could have been us".

How is somebody who wanted to buy us and take on the stadium and some land around it and put money into the club not relevant?

That is before SISU, so that would mean no court cases, no Northampton, no Andy Thorn.

So yes, if we are on a thread wondering about "what could have been?" then it is very relevant isn't it?

The Buck stops with SISU. They are CCFC owners. If we were "Debt Free" on takeover, nobody else is responsible for the situation we are now in. Very simple to understand really.

Nick

Administrator
The Buck stops with SISU. They are CCFC owners. If we were "Debt Free" on takeover, nobody else is responsible for the situation we are now in. Very simple to understand really.

I think you are totally missing the point of the "It could have been us " thread aren't you?

It could have been us if.......

Sky Blue Kid

I think you are totally missing the point of the "It could have been us " thread aren't you?

It could have been us if.......

Ok Nick, I'll play your game...... It could have been us if... SISU upon takever acted like Football Club owners not like money grabbing arseholes.... Is that Ok Nick?

Users who are viewing this thread