Isn't Baker SHIT? (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

Useless, weak, spineless, idle, tippy toed wet fart.

shmmeee

He's not a winger is he?

Midfield should be:

Thomas
Norwood Deegan
McSheffrey

as long as they're all fit (which it seems they are now)

Pigeon

He's terrible, showed absolutely no passion today, just seemed to be going through the motions and gets pushed off the ball so easily.

Grendel

He's terrible, showed absolutely no passion today, just seemed to be going through the motions and gets pushed off the ball so easily.

But he'll get a quite in the telegraph saying how gutted he is?

Didge76

Useless, weak, spineless, idle, tippy toed wet fart.

Totally agree never rated the guy and he gives the side nothing. What gets to me is the way he throws his hands in the air and sort of skips when he loses the ball. Fook me what were we all taught when u lose the ball, get on with it and chase back to get it back springs to mind!!!!

Grendel

What did The Great Leader say when he signed a new contract? Anyone take a guess?

pusbccfc

You can all give baker stick, but he was nowhere neat as bad as sheff today!!
He was a joke to the club, really disappointing if I'm honest!

CCFC123

I'm off to the Butchers on Monday to buy Baker a new heart and send it to the training ground as he lacks one at present....

sw88

Chief Commentator!
You can all give baker stick, but he was nowhere neat as bad as sheff today!!
He was a joke to the club, really disappointing if I'm honest!

TBF, there are atleast half of that team today who came away deserving any stick they get. Only players IMO who came away with any credit were Nimely (really shown at times what he can do with the ball at his feet but towards the end was going too wide to be able to create anything for himself), Platt (tried his best, again getting a raw deal against their defenders, but was playing too far away from Nimely most of the time so although he won headers, they werent really getting us anywhere) and Crainie / Keough again (although both were as at fault as the other defenders for the 2nd goal as that had to be one of the worst defensive line ups ever position wise). I could include Olly in this list as coming away with some credit, but he wasnt as good today as he was V Leeds (but maybe this was because of how poor his team mates were)

pusbccfc

TBF, there are atleast half of that team today who came away deserving any stick they get. Only players IMO who came away with any credit were Nimely (really shown at times what he can do with the ball at his feet but towards the end was going too wide to be able to create anything for himself), Platt (tried his best, again getting a raw deal against their defenders, but was playing too far away from Nimely most of the time so although he won headers, they werent really getting us anywhere) and Crainie / Keough again (although both were as at fault as the other defenders for the 2nd goal as that had to be one of the worst defensive line ups ever position wise). I could include Olly in this list as coming away with some credit, but he wasnt as good today as he was V Leeds (but maybe this was because of how poor his team mates were)

I agree, nimely was superb.
His technical ability was far greater than any player that has wore the sky blue shirt for a long time.
He never seems to get knocked of the ball, his ball control is immense and the way he runs at defenders is frightening.
If only we could keep the lad!

georgehudson

no leader on the park,
keogh / cranie @ the back ok,
platt nimely up front ok,
zero drive and cohesion in midfield,
poor communication throughout the team,
oh for a general on the pitch,
thing is tho' our controllers won't sanction anything that approaches someone to boss a game,
forget mr clingan he'll do one,
really is time for our controllers to admit that they have 0 knowledge of football,
i feel for all of us fans who have been abused,
i also feel for a nucleus of players who are doing their best,
whatever stage of 'takeover' we are at,
bring it on & at least give us some hope,
PUSB

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Yes Baker was terrible. Very disappointed... Wasting crosses, giving the ball away and at one point he didn't even bother to mark a player for a throw in. How hard is it?
I think he means well but he is just a bit of a stringy weakling, especially compared to some of the brickhouses in the forest team.

Wanted to see more from Nimely but due to our performance it wasn't to be, what I did see however was superb! Not just the pace but the way he brings down the ball with practically any part of his body... nobody else in the squad could have done that. Also Deegan was good again and Christie's mentality was great when the game was getting to some of the other players, he just waved them off and got on with it.

All in all.. both teams were piss poor... Forest just happened to get the goals.

Grendel

Agreed. Clarke was shite as usual.

Clarke is a young player learning the game. He is back from a long lay off and is playing out of position. His performance in one game is hardly a deal breaker for the season.

curlyc_

Clarke is a young player learning the game. He is back from a long lay off and is playing out of position. His performance in one game is hardly a deal breaker for the season.

if a right back cannot be comfortable playing at left back then maybe he is in the wrong proffession...

rob9872

I'm not a huge fan of Baker but lets hope he doesn't read this forum. I doubt he tries to play badly, look at the owners as to why we have so few options.

I'm unsure why we can't say nice things about our players. Not one constructive comment on here just a series of insults and moans about one of OUR players. The only unforgivable crime imo is lack of effort and yet I would hazzard a guess that some of you here abusing Baker if I go through the history of your posts will be Eastwood lovers.

covcity4life

baker got alot of praise after leeds game no? he needs conssitency,fans shouldnt be happy with 1 good game in 4 etc

Nonleagueherewecome

baker got alot of praise after leeds game no? he needs conssitency,fans shouldnt be happy with 1 good game in 4 etc

Baker got a bit of praise for me after Leeds, but that was jumped on by someone saying "are you blind? He was terrible!"

torchomatic

Nick

Administrator
He is a strange one, I can't understand what happens with him. We know he can take players on but it is just his final ball / decision making that lets him down.

I think both him and McSheffrey drift out of games too much, having 2 out of 4 midfielders who do that isn't helping.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm not a huge fan of Baker but lets hope he doesn't read this forum. I doubt he tries to play badly, look at the owners as to why we have so few options.

I'm unsure why we can't say nice things about our players. Not one constructive comment on here just a series of insults and moans about one of OUR players. The only unforgivable crime imo is lack of effort and yet I would hazzard a guess that some of you here abusing Baker if I go through the history of your posts will be Eastwood lovers.
Struggling to say nice things about any players on the forest performance, the only player that would deserve some credit is Murphy which has been mentioned.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He is a strange one, I can't understand what happens with him. We know he can take players on but it is just his final ball / decision making that lets him down.

I think both him and McSheffrey drift out of games too much, having 2 out of 4 midfielders who do that isn't helping.

It seems to me Baker come into games later on, for most of the game you just have to stand up to him and not dive in and he doesn't have the pace to get around you. When it gets into the last 10 mins and it is 0-0 or 0-1 scoreline the opposition start getting tired, nervy and desperate. The game gets stretched and opposition players start diving in on him to get the ball and that is when he can make them look silly with a quick shift of the ball or a dummy.

rob9872

Struggling to say nice things about any players on the forest performance, the only player that would deserve some credit is Murphy which has been mentioned.

I dont expect nice things and if the performance deserves criticism (of the constructive nature) then fine, but these constant threads abusing our players, our manager and even our fans soemtimes, I find irritating and bemusing in equal share. We all know who the real villains are in all of this and yet they have somehow divided the fans when we should be united in removing them.

Users who are viewing this thread