Is Wycombe a one-off or the new normal? (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

Maybe we should be like Oxford fans?? on their board they have the league won now FFS delusional wankers

Can see it on Betfair Exchange too - good for me. Before the last game they bet themselves down to 4/1 - then over the following days it corrected back to 6/1. Was delighted to give them 4/1 and thought it rude not to buy them back at 6.

They have bet themselves down now to nearly 3/1. Crazy odds but I see the bookies are at 7/2 so there's some consensus. I'm sure it'll go back to at least 4s before the next game. And being away to Donny they're not a given to win tomorrow.

mark_ccfc

Thumping teams 4-1 is never going to be too regular with our style of play. With Godden returning to form though I predict that we will be winning on a more regular basis from now on, I think we will consolidate a place in the playoffs in the coming games.

Ooh Ah

Well rinse and repeat! Thought we were good again, though Tranmere caused us more problems.

Again movement of Godden was exceptional, and central midfield pair of Kelly and Walsh great, still think probably best in the league. Back three comfortable and combative, but thought Tranmere caused them more problems than Wycombe.

Think main concern for Bristol Rovers and after, remains losing players to injury/suspension. Who do you think we struggle without? For me Godden is key, and we're really weakened when Kelly is out.

vow

Without trying to sound like a know-it-all....but...

When, firstly Kelly (biggest loss) then Allen, Godden, Biamou and to some extent JJ were/are coming back into contention (from injury) and competing for places I believed, even more than ever, that this is a promotion season!

I'm normally a 'take 1 game at a time' level headed type of fan, but felt summat special happening back early in the season and especially December.

Only injuries, transfers out (of key players) including Robins going will prevent auto's.

Users who are viewing this thread