Is "Grendel" Nick's alias? (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

Was just flying my kite. It is common knowledge we are raging sisu lovers. You can join us next week or whenever the wind changes next :p

In response to ttg someone tweeted "sisu PR is dire. BUT ccfc need leasehold in Ricoh. Sisu out ACL out #sisuoutfirst" Strikes me as quite an interesting approach - is it something you could agree with?

Nick

Administrator
In response to ttg someone tweeted "sisu PR is dire. BUT ccfc need leasehold in Ricoh. Sisu out ACL out #sisuoutfirst" Strikes me as quite an interesting approach - is it something you could agree with?

In an ideal world we would have a city fan become a multi billionaire and they will buy everything. I am also not sure which bit you want me to agree with because if I agree with 1 section then that automatically means I have agreed with everything you have ever said, so I need to tread carefully ;)

MichaelCCFC

In an ideal world we would have a city fan become a multi billionaire and they will buy everything. I am also not sure which bit you want me to agree with because if I agree with 1 section then that automatically means I have agreed with everything you have ever said, so I need to tread carefully ;)

With questions about aliases you've got to be a politician of some sort because your skill in not answering questions would definitely qualify you to be an MP

Nick

Administrator
With questions about aliases you've got to be a politician of some sort because your skill in not answering questions would definitely qualify you to be an MP

It depends who is asking the question. If it is somebody who takes agreement on one point as that I agree with everything they say ever, because I once agreed on a point then I will tread carefully on what I answer and how I do it. ;)

SonOfSnoz

ban snoz and shmeee

Don't worry mate, I'm switching alligence to Cov Utd.
Fed up with not being able to enjoy my hobby!
A hobby is meant to take you away from the stresses of life!
Poor on the pitch, just escaped relegation......AGAIN!
Diabolical off it!
Nice knowing you!!
RIP CCFC!!!!!!!!!!

covmark

Don't worry mate, I'm switching alligence to Cov Utd.
Fed up with not being able to enjoy my hobby!
A hobby is meant to take you away from the stresses of life!
Poor on the pitch, just escaped relegation......AGAIN!
Diabolical off it!
Nice knowing you!!
RIP CCFC!!!!!!!!!!

Bye then.
I'm sure you'll be back.

MichaelCCFC

It depends who is asking the question. If it is somebody who takes agreement on one point as that I agree with everything they say ever, because I once agreed on a point then I will tread carefully on what I answer and how I do it. ;)

Bravo Nikki - definitely an A* post!

Users who are viewing this thread