Ipswich v Fleetwood (1 Viewer)

higgs

Paul Lambert really shown up in this and his previous job.
Got a long contract only a few wks ago laughing all the way to the bank when he gets sacked in the morning. Stupid decision to extend his contract not like many teams would come calling for him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Subbed Will Keane just after the hour for one of their kids. He'll be p£ssed off. Hopefully injured, but don't think so.

Gint11

The way the stats read tonight, we’ll
give Ipswich a hiding on Saturday. Got a feeling Lambert will get the boot this week if they lose this one tonight

Brighton Sky Blue

Really hope they keep Lambert in charge until Saturday at least.

Got a long contract only a few wks ago laughing all the way to the bank when he gets sacked in the morning. Stupid decision to extend his contract not like many teams would come calling for him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stupid decision with them hanging on to a push for 6th. Time to put the boot in on Saturday in part exchange for all the losses at Portman Rd over the years

skybluetony176

Can’t believe how badly the wheels have come of Ipswich’s wagon. They were looking dead certs for automatics earlier in the season. I wonder if they can divert Robins taxi?

steve cooper

Their forum is in meltdown, saying the team selection tonight was unfathomable. Some of them saying they are struggling to field a team due to injuries and suspensions.

hill83

Can’t believe how badly the wheels have come of Ipswich’s wagon. They were looking dead certs for automatics earlier in the season. I wonder if they can divert Robins taxi?

Had a quick glance on their forum the other day and saw a few of them calling other clubs in the division ‘tin pot’ so fuck them.

Ricketts

Ipswich werent very good. The radio ipswich commentator saying things like 'playing like strangers', 'strange team selection' 'this really was a must win game' 'needed to win or at least a point against Fleetwood, Coventry will be a different kettle of fish'

Otis

And as for Fleetwood, three of their next four games are against Portsmouth, Gillingham and Rotherham.

Users who are viewing this thread