Ipswich v Fleetwood (1 Viewer)

ccfcricoh

I'm already nervous for the Ipswich game (ours not Fleetwoods!) so to take my mind off it...

What's everyone's ideal result in tonight's game?

A Fleetwood win would have them 6 points behind us with same games played, and Ipswich 12 behind us with 2 games more played (surely them out of contention!)

An Ipswich win leaves both 9 behind us, with Ipswich having played 2 more

Draw - Ipswich 11 behind us and Fleetwood 8 behind.

I'd go for a hard fought 1-1 draw as i still feel an Ipswich win could kick start them again

lord_garrincha

IPSWICH LOSE... The dreadful run continues, it will have to end soon... perhaps in their next home game... oh no!

IPSWICH WIN... The show is back on the road, and it will give them confidence in their next home game... oh no!

Yeah... lets have a nil nil :)

mrtrench

We're done with Fleetwood but still have to play Ipswich. Ideally, ITFC will have nothing to play for when we meet them - i.e. they will believe they cannot make the playoffs.

If they lose, they'll be 5 points off the playoffs having played 1 game more than Oxford. Not enough for them to give up. So I'll go for a draw.

Liquid Gold

Draw has to be the aim. Whatever happens it should be good for us as Ipswich will be tired going into Saturday after playing the shit Fleetwood will put them through.

no_loyalty

Definitely a draw, if Ipswich lose they might part with their manager (even though he recently signed a 5yr contract)

Sky Blue Harry H

Draw - injuries to Ipswich players. Fleetwood still have to play Portsmouth, Rotherham and Oxford, so don't want them depleted for those games, as want them strong enough to damage them too!

lifeskyblue

Draw please. Couple of Ipswich injuries and a red card. Fleetwood to carry on drawing with others around playoffs would help us greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

I'm already nervous for the Ipswich game (ours not Fleetwoods!) so to take my mind off it...

What's everyone's ideal result in tonight's game?

A Fleetwood win would have them 6 points behind us with same games played, and Ipswich 12 behind us with 2 games more played (surely them out of contention!)

An Ipswich win leaves both 9 behind us, with Ipswich having played 2 more

Draw - Ipswich 11 behind us and Fleetwood 8 behind.

I'd go for a hard fought 1-1 draw as i still feel an Ipswich win could kick start them again

I would favoring or wanting an ipswich win as i feel Fleetwood are a threat.

An ipswich win would mean they still 9 poi ts behind having played 2 more games. But i dont want their confidence back before they play us. So on this occasion a draw would be ok.

Otis

I am hoping for Ipswich to better Bristol Rovers effort v Wigan in 1997.

Bristol had four players sent off that night.

The old five would be nice.

Briles

I think Ipswich will win this one. Its a make or break game

HerneBayGaz

Draw please. Couple of Ipswich injuries and a red card. Fleetwood to carry on drawing with others around playoffs would help us greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need Joey Barton to tell his players to kick the cr@p out of Ipswich. Soften them up for Saturday. And your right a draw for me also..

Gibbo

Fleetwood, Oxford and Wycombe could all be in the play off, which means at least one well funded operation - Portsmouth or Posh could miss out. For the second year running.

shmmeee

As long as Fleetwood don’t win. Not too concerned about Ipswich getting a head of steam.

the rumpo kid

Think Fleetwood are going for it now, not a bad run and teams above getting nervous , can see a Fleetwood win but would prefer a draw.

Terry_dactyl

Fleetwood, Oxford and Wycombe could all be in the play off, which means at least one well funded operation - Portsmouth or Posh could miss out. For the second year running.
The only way Pompey are missing out on the playoffs is if they get an automatic place.

torchomatic

a nil-nil would do me. I'd also like a late charge from one of the teams in mid-table, Blackpool for example. Let them take points off the teams around us while we quietly accumulate the points we need.

Users who are viewing this thread