Match Thread Ipswich Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 10th Dec (4 Viewers)

fatso

To answer your question, he's not my boyfriend, but I just try and keep a level head about things... And look for the reasons why certain things haven't gone as they should have for certain players... I just want them all to do well, that's it really
Fair enough, and yes he's done well since his comeback from a serious injury.
Godden's injury gave someone the chance to step up, and unlike Bakayoko or Hiwula, Biamou has grabbed that opportunity with both hands, and although I've not been his biggest fan so far, I give him big credit for his recent success.

Grendel

Can’t see us throwing a two goal lead away to be honest

Nick

Administrator
James Norwood giving it loads, 2 foot the fat prick.

Kastaneer is going to run from the crowd and one bomb him.

Grendel

I remember Swindon away a few seasons back. 2 up with about 4 to play, plus injury time and we drew 2-2.

Silly talk.

Thejr form is poor they are on the slide

Nick

Administrator
Dabo was a beast pre season.

When we played Liverpool U23 in Rugby he didn't get the ball in time and it went out. He absolutely smashed it out of frustration and nearly took the photographer's head off.

Evo1883

Dabo was a beast pre season.

When we played Liverpool U23 in Rugby he didn't get the ball in time and it went out. He absolutely smashed it out of frustration and nearly took the photographer's head off.

Hes got a crazy side for sure lol, loves a good booking too... But he's great

Users who are viewing this thread