Match Thread Ipswich Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 10th Dec (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

When hiwula got injured and he had no choice! It’s not a difficult difference to understand. The only times he has changed a system are because he is forced to via injury.

Who isn’t respecting robins? Fuck sake calling someone out for a lack of required tactical changes or (in the past) puzzling changes or selections is okay I don’t see why people get so upset about it.

could you also give me a quote or example of someone screaming for personnel changed 10 minutes into the match?
His choice was to make a like for like swap. He didn't, he changed the system, same as he did on Saturday when Hyam went off.
Have a look at the match threads where we have conceded early goals. Plenty of 'advice' for Robins on those.

Nick

Administrator
His choice was to make a like for like swap. He didn't, he changed the system, same as he did on Saturday when Hyam went off.
Have a look at the match threads where we have conceded early goals. Plenty of 'advice' for Robins on those.
Robins said on Saturday it was a forced change?

Irish Sky Blue

He could have brought Drysdale on and kept the system the same. Instead he went to 4 at the back and brought Shipley on and ultimately changed the way the game was going. He said that he would have changed things at half time irrespective of Hyam's injury.

ccfchoi87

He could have brought Drysdale on and kept the system the same. Instead he went to 4 at the back and brought Shipley on and ultimately changed the way the game was going. He said that he would have changed things at half time irrespective of Hyam's injury.

You could tell the change was on the way because as soon as Hyam went down, Shipley got stripped. There was no discussion as to whether Hyam could continue and the injury wasn’t bad as he returned to the squad on Tuesday

Nick

Administrator

He said he didn't want to risk Drysdale in such a testing game didn't he?

robbiekeane

Either way he had a choice so wasn’t forced to change systems
Come on, do better.

In his mind he had no choice because he didn’t have an adequate like for like replacement. Essentially his words.

He was forced to change the system rather than it being a tactically inspired change.

If you can’t get your head around that any further debate is futile

ccfchoi87

Come on, do better.

In his mind he had no choice because he didn’t have an adequate like for like replacement. Essentially his words.

He was forced to change the system rather than it being a tactically inspired change.

If you can’t get your head around that any further debate is futile

He wasn’t forced to change anything. Drysdale could have came into the back three like he did when Mcfadz was suspended.

He chose to make a tactical change (that was coming at half time) 5 minutes early. He made a similarly drastic change at half time against Fleetwood. Being dragged sooner is too damaging to a player’s confidence to risk.

I used to find myself agreeing with you a lot and you’re a decent poster. I don’t see why you have to be so condescending just because I disagree with you?

robbiekeane

I used to find myself agreeing with you a lot and you’re a decent poster. I don’t see why you have to be so condescending just because I disagree with you?
Sorry mate just banter. Probably bit frustrated with the general theme of “you can’t criticise anything or strive for improvements otherwise you’re not a fan” stuff. Also generally just a bit of a condescending arsehole.

Any of the above lol

Users who are viewing this thread