Investment on the Horizon? (3 Viewers)

stupot07

Derby County would get you a Championship Club and a Stadium so it would be.
And 30k fans that turn up week in week out. Their average attendance last 3 years
16/17 - 28,782
15/16 - 29,663
14/15 - 29,232

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jas365

It's Red Bull ,they can start with a club with no assets whatsoever and build up everything like they did with Leipzig.
They are getting a brand new stadium and all the rest.
A city of our size surely someone can see the potential, even if they have to invest heavily at the start.

Interestingly, I was talking to the MD at one of my clients today, he is ST holder at Nottingham Forest, there have been rumours about Red Bull buying them out for several months now. Read into that what you will......

The Reverend Skyblue

Why wouldyou buy us rather than Derby?

Take away being a CCFC fan... why would you buy us ahead of well, just about everyone bar Accrington!
Norman I've had a look at Accrington Stanley and I think even they are a better buy.
Perhaps we might have to drop into the National league (North/South) for clubs that are worse buys than us

SkyblueBazza

We are probably the most attractive prospect for someone to buy and build from almost a standing start.
After Oxford on Saturday I do not care who it is, if they are investing and/or getting rid of SISU then the only way is up, we are bouncing along the bottom. No owner can be as bad as SISU,.
Trying telling that to Blackpool & Hull fans...be careful what you wish for!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

Back to the o/p. Is there still the prospect of news post Tuesday night, or has that ship sailed now? I've got a bit confused(age thing) by all the interim Simon Gilbert twaddle.

Malaka

Back to the o/p. Is there still the prospect of news post Tuesday night, or has that ship sailed now? I've got a bit confused(age thing) by all the interim Simon Gilbert twaddle.
Hi Harry
I'm going to the game tomorrow and bringing someone back after the game who may know a thing or two. Hopefully I can find out a bit more but I cant push him and I wont compromise him either. Like I have said from the start it is only a rumour, but I can confirm that it is going around the club and people in the know aren't saying much

christonabike

Fair play to you. Anyone remember the chap who posted the City team under Boothroyd the friday night on GMK and was spot on! No one in a million years would of got it right with the selection. Some said it was Mc Shufty but who knows.:)

Brylowes

Hi Harry
I'm going to the game tomorrow and bringing someone back after the game who may know a thing or two. Hopefully I can find out a bit more but I cant push him and I wont compromise him either. Like I have said from the start it is only a rumour, but I can confirm that it is going around the club and people in the know aren't saying much
Thanks for the updates it's obvious you're man knows things, would love to think
There is something too this, there needs to be something happen soon.

Irish Sky Blue

Trying telling that to Blackpool & Hull fans...be careful what you wish for!

I think the only thing we are winning is the worst owners competition. From a position where they could buy into the stadium that was built for us, see our academy players develop at the facility that was built for us, take advantage of the good will factor of 20k fans attending games one division down from the premier league who looked upon them as saviours, they have taken us to this. I think the Oystens are more odious but when they are gone Blackpool's infrastructure will still be there. We may not even have a training ground.

Nick

Administrator
Fair play to you. Anyone remember the chap who posted the City team under Boothroyd the friday night on GMK and was spot on! No one in a million years would of got it right with the selection. Some said it was Mc Shufty but who knows.:)
Yeah, it was a really weird line-up

Brylowes

Was that 1st game of season against Pompey,shocked most when he started Turner & Cameron
At CBs, among other things.

Gazolba

Investment on the Horizon?
It's on the horizon like the setting sun. The problem is it eventually disappears, then it goes all dark.

georgehudson

The unfortunate thing is that we don't know what is going on behind the proverbial closed doors.
Just as, many times before, rumours have abounded & may have had substance,
but, imho,the master of subterfuge @ ccfc may be working o/time to piss on our chips.
We wait, in hope that this disastrous era under our present owners may soon be over, imho, of course.
PUSB

SkyblueBazza

I think the only thing we are winning is the worst owners competition. From a position where they could buy into the stadium that was built for us, see our academy players develop at the facility that was built for us, take advantage of the good will factor of 20k fans attending games one division down from the premier league who looked upon them as saviours, they have taken us to this. I think the Oystens are more odious but when they are gone Blackpool's infrastructure will still be there. We may not even have a training ground.
Doesn't alter the fact that Blackpool fans would consider their owners worse than ours

Users who are viewing this thread