Investment on the Horizon? (4 Viewers)

Kingokings204

No but it probably means nothing. Either nothing or the shit is hitting the fan.

Kingokings204

This tweet is doing the rounds now. I'd never even heard of this mark guy and why would he know all of this? anyway he says it's positive news so there we go. A bit more to go on here

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
If it doesn't involve Sisu moving on any positive news ( be it manager,players,ground, training ground,academy) is going to be tempered by " yes but they are still here how long till it goes downhill again" for a lot (most?) of the fan base.

Does anyone want them here ? Can only think of a few scenarios for them to remain, one scenario that I would keep them is if it is a choice between Ccfc /Sisu and no Ccfc at all. Some it seems would not keep them even then

The only way I think they could. get away with it is if the results on the pitch show a massive turn around. Have no faith in that

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Unless there is a complete review and change in strategy, personnel, attitude, management then we are likely to keep making the same mistakes we have for the last 9 years. It is no good just saying throw money at it. It requires much more than that to survive let alone move forward. What is the plan we can all feel part of and get behind?

This club is based on people and the people in control of many aspects ( playing, governance, commercial, customer relationships etc )have clung on despite dismal failure - that needs radical change, people being held to account taking responsibility and going.

wingy

We all know about Sephton now, so it's positive news for his marketing ambitions whatever happens. Another book seller. Buy it on Amazon.....
Pretty sure he or someone very similar sounding offered to broker talks between certain people last time we were all in a quandary.

ccfcway

"It's hard to see the picture when you are in the frame"

Gotta to say, if you can afford a frame that big that you can fit in it, buy another picture and put it opposite you so when your in the frame, you can see the picture. That advice is free

Captain Dart

Unless there is a complete review and change in strategy, personnel, attitude, management then we are likely to keep making the same mistakes we have for the last 9 years. It is no good just saying throw money at it. It requires much more than that to survive let alone move forward. What is the plan we can all feel part of and get behind?

This club is based on people and the people in control of many aspects ( playing, governance, commercial, customer relationships etc )have clung on despite dismal failure - that needs radical change, people being held to account taking responsibility and going.

This club needs a colonic irrigation!

Otis

'tap into your inner sniper?'

Oh God, how I hate business talk. Though it is also why I do love the Apprentice so much.

Lots of pointing and laughing.

no_loyalty

I contacted Mark Sephton and here is his response

I am a little tied with what I can say as I need to protect the reliable sources. I'm not a windup merchant so wouldn't tweet anything that was just hot air.

As fans we have had enough false dawns.
A Takeover is on the horizon.

Mark

Sub

So it is a take over then? can only hope its someone who is interested in the club :wideyed: :woot:

Otis

I am a little tied with what I can say as I need to protect the reliable sources. I'm not a windup merchant so wouldn't tweet anything that was just hot air.

Mark

Yeah, but the Earth is round and you never reach the horizon, so this may be up there with the 3 weeks quip.

Unless of course you CAN actually reach the horizon and it takes 3 weeks to get there.

ccfcway

Mark

Funny, I contacted him an he said....

We have brainstormed some ideas, ran them up the flag pole in order to decide how we can move forward. Its not just me, as there in no "I" in team, and we all need to push the envelope and ask certain people to step up to the plate and give 110% to come to an effective resolution that is a win win senerio

;);)

Otis

Funny, I contacted him an he said....

We have brainstormed some ideas, ran them up the flag pole in order to decide how we can move forward. Its not just me, as there in no "I" in team, and we all need to push the envelope and ask certain people to step up to the plate and give 110% to come to an effective resolution that is a win win senerio

;);)
'I'm a big fish in a small pond.'

'You're not a big fish. You're not even a fish.'

ccfchoi87

If this is all true, why are sisu offering the job to managers. Surely they would wait? I guess fisher's responses tomorrow will give us a clue as to their plans

torchomatic

If this is all true, why are sisu offering the job to managers. Surely they would wait? I guess fisher's responses tomorrow will give us a clue as to their plans

You reckon!?

Kingokings204

We don't know they have offered anyone a job? Maybe still the reason Venus has it.

oucho

So nothing to talk about apart from a couple of tweets...does anyone else think as I do, i.e. that this speculation is just baseless wishful thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread