Interesting Stats shit (updated) (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

It does feel like every mistake we make were punished for and costs points (partly because of how few we score).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Case and point was the Gillingham game. Bakayoko missed a sitter then a little bit later Willis makes a rubbish header and we concede a penalty. It is frustrating, but at least we creating the good quality chances as it means there’s something to build on.

Or Blackpool? I wasn’t there, but Chaplin’s sitter was at 0-0. There’s been many occasions we just haven’t taken our chances — probably about 10 games we should’ve had a better result than we ended up with.

Gazolba

Robins' tactics always favour defense over attack.
It's more important to him that we don't concede rather than we score.
The problem is we are conceding anyway.

steve82

For anyone who interested in these charts, covers League one central defenders from Blades Analytics.

2eb2b622187891e322f48e3f5aeb16a5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swayze

For anyone who interested in these charts, covers League one central defenders from Blades Analytics.

2eb2b622187891e322f48e3f5aeb16a5.jpg

Would be interested to know our 3 CB's use of possession/passing stats as a follow up to this. In my head TD uses the ball poorly compared to the other 2 and therefore his "defensive prowess" is less balanced.

Any idea where Blades gets the data from?

steve82

Would be interested to know our 3 CB's use of possession/passing stats as a follow up to this. In my head TD uses the ball poorly compared to the other 2 and therefore his "defensive prowess" is less balanced.

Any idea where Blades gets the data from?

Id disagree slightly on that. This it’s a area of his game he’d improved on during his last decent run of games. All of the three have been better at distribution as the season has evolved.

Blades analytics gets his data used from those in the game so it’s creditable data collected I believe. I think it costs a few quid too, not the sort of fees us curious fans would pay.

Swayze

Id disagree slightly on that. This it’s a area of his game he’d improved on during his last decent run of games. All of the three have been better at distribution as the season has evolved.

Blades analytics gets his data used from those in the game so it’s creditable data collected I believe. I think it costs a few quid too, not the sort of fees us curious fans would pay.

Ah shame that the data isn't freely accessible, probably for the best though as I'd lose too much time looking at it!

That's really good to hear that TD has improved, I felt particularly last season he was very much an intercept and hoof defender.

I think I've only managed to get to 1 game he's played in this season, so am very limited in my recent opinion of him.

steve82

Ah shame that the data isn't freely accessible, probably for the best though as I'd lose too much time looking at it!

That's really good to hear that TD has improved, I felt particularly last season he was very much an intercept and hoof defender.

I think I've only managed to get to 1 game he's played in this season, so am very limited in my recent opinion of him.

You and me both!

I think a lots dependant to MR as to what he asks of his side in different games and sets up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

Apologies for polluting a football forum with stuff from other sports but here's someone talking about a theory dating back to 1749.

Some days I do wonder if there is any correlation with this to other sports.

IMG_3320.PNG IMG_3321.PNG IMG_3322.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread