Insight into Richardson (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
i think you'll find that everything I have said on this forum has been accurate.

No it hasn't. I am not going to tell you what was wrong though or what the correction was, just going to tell you that you have been wrong.

Nick

Administrator
So show me the relevant postings.

No, I am just going to tell you that you are wrong and not tell you what you are wrong about and correct things that are wrong to put things straight. Much better to just leave it at that...

(I have no idea if you are wrong or not, I am just posting as you do when telling people they are wrong about everything without actually saying why and what the correct answer is).

Nick

Administrator
Thought this was a Wasps sub-forum?

So, although I am told I am wrong no-one can point to a post of mine that is inaccurate.

It is, for Wasps stuff slightly related to CCFC. It is still a CCFC forum.

I think you miss what I meant by my posts..

Intheknow

It is. So have you signed up to a Coventry City forum just to talk about Wasps? Seems to be the case in which case you'd be better off joining a Wasps forum.

Tell you what. Show me an inaccurate post of mine and I'll stop posting the facts here and leave you mired in ignorance.

Grendel

Tell you what. Show me an inaccurate post of mine and I'll stop posting the facts here and leave you mired in ignorance.

You don't post any facts - just supposition and opinion

chiefdave

You haven't posted facts. You're one step away from being someone who puts FACT at the end of every sentence.

chiefdave

And one more fact, you either haven't read my posts or are blinkered to them.

Right up there with your usual standard of facts as I went back over your post history earlier to find only one of your 92 posts mentioned CCFC. There seemed to be an absence of any facts in the other 91 posts, just you making out you knew things nobody else else did like a Wasps version of RFC.

Intheknow

Where did I say my posts were about CCFC?

Ok, let me run these posts by you. The owner of Wasps is not a hedge fund. Wasps relaid the pitch. The latter was posted before it was public knowledge I believe?

I also recall saying that Richardson didn't own Wasps two years ago. You may have missed that post.

so three posts, three facts, three correct facts. There will be more.

chiefdave

Where did I say my posts were about CCFC?

Ok, let me run these posts by you. The owner of Wasps is not a hedge fund. Wasps relaid the pitch. The latter was posted before it was public knowledge I believe?

I also recall saying that Richardson didn't own Wasps two years ago. You may have missed that post.

so three posts, three facts, three correct facts. There will be more.

Without even looking anything up I know one of those facts are wrong. I think we need Nick to check RFC doesn't have two accounts.

Vigornian

Before this became a playground squabble, somebody asked whether Derek Richardson had invested any of his own money into Wasps. The answer is yes, plenty of it.

Other points - Wasps are owned by a holding company, which is not a hedge fund, and DR is not interested in property development. He is on record as saying that he has never developed anything in his life.

I'm sure that won't stop people making up all sorts of ludicrous stories about him and his shady motives, but why let facts get in the way of a good character assassination?

Last edited:

chiefdave

Before this became a playground squabble, somebody asked whether Derek Richardson had invested any of his own money into Wasps. The answer is yes, plenty of it.

Which of course is very different to saying he is the only person who has invested into Wasps or the Ricoh.

Other points - Wasps are owned by a holding company, which is not a hedge fund, and DR is not interested in property development. He is on record as saying that he has never developed anything in his life.

I don't know much about the ownership of Wasps, wasn't really expecting an exam on it on a CCFC forum, but I was told that Wasps are 100% owned by a London based holding company in which Richardson is not the major shareholder. That company is in turn owned by another company based in Malta and, as we know from deals with SISU, somewhat shrouded in secrecy, that company is in turn owned by Neutral Fans favourite company MGI Fiduciary, also based in Malta so again difficult to verify who is behind that. Of course that all relates to Wasps, as the Ricoh takeover remains behind a wall of commercial confidentiality it may or may not be the same companies involved.

He may well have said he is not interested in property development, he also told Wasps fans that wouldn't be moved away from the London area so you'll forgive me if I take any quote from him with a pinch of salt. In fact you could speculate that it was his plan all along to move Wasps as he had talks in Coventry prior to purchasing the club.

Intheknow

Which of course is very different to saying he is the only person who has invested into Wasps or the Ricoh.

I don't know much about the ownership of Wasps, wasn't really expecting an exam on it on a CCFC forum, but I was told that Wasps are 100% owned by a London based holding company in which Richardson is not the major shareholder. That company is in turn owned by another company based in Malta and, as we know from deals with SISU, somewhat shrouded in secrecy, that company is in turn owned by Neutral Fans favourite company MGI Fiduciary, also based in Malta so again difficult to verify who is behind that. Of course that all relates to Wasps, as the Ricoh takeover remains behind a wall of commercial confidentiality it may or may not be the same companies involved.

He may well have said he is not interested in property development, he also told Wasps fans that wouldn't be moved away from the London area so you'll forgive me if I take any quote from him with a pinch of salt. In fact you could speculate that it was his plan all along to move Wasps as he had talks in Coventry prior to purchasing the club.

You admit ignorance yet claim that others aren't providing facts. Spend some time at Companies House. Then you will see how the above is inaccurate.

Grendel

You admit ignorance yet claim that others aren't providing facts. Spend some time at Companies House. Then you will see how the above is inaccurate.

Wasps Holdings currently show (£14. 2 mil) equity. Their major share holding seems to be through a company called Camango Limited which seems to be a shadow company with 1 £1 share. It is owned by Moonstone Limited. I cannot find Moonstone Ltd in company house that links to Camango. Is Moonstone not a UK registered company?

Users who are viewing this thread