...increase in migrants across the Channel. (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You are the one blaming France allowing them through as a punishment for the UK leaving the EU. Same shit, different bucket.
You'd know all about talking shit. Any excuse though for your obsession with b
Read your own posts before you reply.
member: 5800"]You are the one blaming France allowing them through as a punishment for the UK leaving the EU. Same shit, different bucket.

Read your own posts before you reply.[/QUOTE]

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You are the one blaming France allowing them through as a punishment for the UK leaving the EU. Same shit, different bucket.

Read your own posts before you reply.
You want any excuse to talk brexit really don't you? Is it getting you aroused again ? Well sorry to disappoint you but I don't particularly want illegal immigrants whether we are in the EU or not. My opinion on migrants coming across the channel is the same whether we are in the EU or not. They can piss off. Angela Merkel can have them.

Last edited:

martcov

You want any excuse to talk brexit really don't you? Is it getting you aroused again ? Well sorry to disappoint you but I don't particularly want illegal immigrants whether we are in the EU or not. My opinion on migrants coming across the channel is the same whether we are in the EU or not. They can piss off. Angela Merkel can have them.

Considering it’s you who brought the subject up in the first place... a bit of a daft thing to say.

Merkel doesn’t want illegal immigration anyway and wants a common immigration policy. You don’t seem to understand that.

My preferred solution is international cooperation with our EU partners. What’s yours?

Marty

Considering it’s you who brought the subject up in the first place... a bit of a daft thing to say.

Merkel doesn’t want illegal immigration anyway and wants a common immigration policy. You don’t seem to understand that.

My preferred solution is international cooperation with our EU partners. What’s yours?

That's exactly what she wanted when she opened the flood gates and invited them in.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What's a common Iimmigration policy then. Her policy of opening the gates has proved very popular hasn't it, so what is she after now, a European wide policy that suits Germany ? No thanks. But you would saynotherwise.
Tell me why illegal immigrants come to the UK rather than remain in France.

martcov

What's a common Iimmigration policy then. Her policy of opening the gates has proved very popular hasn't it, so what is she after now, a European wide policy that suits Germany ? No thanks. But you would saynotherwise.

If you read Chief Dave’s post maybe that would help. As for Merkel’s „wir schaffen das“ which led to over a million coming, that was not a permanent policy. Whatever. There was a war on and people were fleeing in droves. Germany knows about refugees. There was actually massive support at first for Merkel. E.g. Some of the first arrivals were invited free of charge to football games. The whole stadium applauded them as they took their places in the Holstein Kiel stadium. Me too. Why a couple of hundred illegal immigrants would choose the UK over France or Germany, I honestly don’t know. Most have gone elsewhere in Europe. As I say, read CD‘s post.

What Merkel wants is shared responsibility for refugees. Germany is not involved in bombing other people’s countries and doesn’t think it is fair for Germany to deal with the problem caused by other people’s wars alone.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If you read Chief Dave’s post maybe that would help. As for Merkel’s „wir schaffen das“ which led to over a million coming, that was not a permanent policy. Whatever. There was a war on and people were fleeing in droves. Germany knows about refugees. There was actually massive support at first for Merkel. E.g. Some of the first arrivals were invited free of charge to football games. The whole stadium applauded them as they took their places in the Holstein Kiel stadium. Me too. Why a couple of hundred illegal immigrants would choose the UK over France or Germany, I honestly don’t know. Most have gone elsewhere in Europe. As I say, read CD‘s post.

What Merkel wants is shared responsibility for refugees. Germany is not involved in bombing other people’s countries and doesn’t think it is fair for Germany to deal with the problem caused by other people’s wars alone.
That sounds like one huge apology. I'm more interested in the future in the UK than a lesson on modern political trends of Germany. It may be your hobby horse but not most people's.it doesn't in the slightest address the issue of illegal migrants coming to the UK .

hill83

To be fair I’m sure more illegal immigrants stay in France and other EU countries than try to get in the UK. But that’s not news.

“Fifty blokes from Morocco don’t get in a dinghy to come to the UK, you won’t believe what happened next!”

Edit: I see it’s already been said. Keeping my wacky headline anyway.

Westendlad

How does that work? What can an illegal immigrant claim from the taxpayer, wouldn't making a claim lead to them being known to be in the country?
What ??? We all pay tax and it all goes too a big pot that gets spread around yeah ? Now their would be a lot more to spread around without Lefties like you. Hospitals rammed, Gps rammed etc...........Next time you happen to visit notice how many non English languages you hear.

Last edited:

chiefdave

What ??? We all pay tax and it all goes too a big pot that gets spread around yeah ? Now their would be a lot more to spread around without Lefties like you. Hospitals rammed, Gps rammed etc...........Next time you happen to visit notice how many non English languages you here.
I'm with the wrong GP, mines never offered me a brand new car or TV.

Anyone can access primary care, you're correct on that, however how much use that would be for illegal immigrants is highly debatable as they would have no access to secondary care, the actual treatment. Europeans are covered by a reciprocal agreement that covers the EU which allows the NHS to recharge costs to the patients home country, non Europeans pay a health surcharge as part of their immigration application and then pay the same taxes as the rest of us.

skybluetony176

What ??? We all pay tax and it all goes too a big pot that gets spread around yeah ? Now their would be a lot more to spread around without Lefties like you. Hospitals rammed, Gps rammed etc...........Next time you happen to visit notice how many non English languages you here.

You do understand that the minute an illegal immigrant makes their presence known to the U.K. authorities they are detained then extradited. They don’t get benefits, they don’t get given a free house that has an 18 plate car sat in the garage, they don’t get a daily delivery of the latest TV.

martcov

I was there, Coventry University Hospital, early hours of 28.12 . A&E. There were lots of immigrants and people of immigrant descent. They were the staff. Some spoke with accents. My mother was treated really well and I would hate to see how it would work, ( it wouldn’t), if you removed all staff of migrant descent or migrants. All those people were legal and paying tax into the pot. Without them the pot would be smaller.

martcov

That sounds like one huge apology. I'm more interested in the future in the UK than a lesson on modern political trends of Germany. It may be your hobby horse but not most people's.it doesn't in the slightest address the issue of illegal migrants coming to the UK .

You mentioned Merkel and asked me what her policy was. I replied and now you call it my hobby horse.
Why did you ask the question if you’re not interested in the answer?
Merkel and Germany in general are the hobby horse of leavers. Just like Soros.

shmmeee

Can't blame them for seeking a better life but they would be better off in Eire...So much space there they could build at least 10 MK size towns for these people.

And we couldn’t?

Not bothered one way or another with immigration, I’d anything it’s just been too quick. But it’s nuts to suggest there’s no room for development in the UK.

You could probably double the population before you started hitting any real problems.

Possibly a bit far like but just saying we should defend our boarders.

I tell you what, why don't we have a 2 tier tax system, people who want them here can pay for them, and people who don't want them here, don't pay towards their up keep. Seems fair to me.

Firstly, what’s happening to kids who live at school? Is Eton under attack?

Secondly, such a system would probably work fine considering those with no issues with immigration tend to be those in higher paying jobs. Issue would be they’d then be likely to ask for something in return like only those who pay the tax get benefits or subsidised travel or something else. Where does it end?

Grendel

And we couldn’t?

Not bothered one way or another with immigration, I’d anything it’s just been too quick. But it’s nuts to suggest there’s no room for development in the UK.

You could probably double the population before you started hitting any real problems.

Firstly, what’s happening to kids who live at school? Is Eton under attack?

Secondly, such a system would probably work fine considering those with no issues with immigration tend to be those in higher paying jobs. Issue would be they’d then be likely to ask for something in return like only those who pay the tax get benefits or subsidised travel or something else. Where does it end?

Double the population without hitting any real problems is up there with the food inflation has risen by 20% in a year for spouting the biggest load of nonsense award

Otis

You do understand that the minute an illegal immigrant makes their presence known to the U.K. authorities they are detained then extradited. They don’t get benefits, they don’t get given a free house that has an 18 plate car sat in the garage, they don’t get a daily delivery of the latest TV.
Yup.

I used to do voluntary work at the Coventry refugee centre and all that is a complete myth. We don't just give free handouts at all.

clint van damme

On an average day in the UK:

3,700 are forced to visit a food bank.

5,400 suffer domestic violence.

4,750 sleep rough on the streets.

4 migrants arrive in boats across the Channel.

Guess which one the government is calling a “crisis”?

Add in the spirraling crime rate and the government recently being found in contempt for the first time ever and I definitely think there are bigger issues.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Amazing how many people on here are trying to take the moral high ground towards others that are concerned about this.

Just admit you don't care who or what comes into the country, but please don't try and either deflect or have a go at others who genuinely do care about some sort of border protection being in place.

clint van damme

Amazing how many people on here are trying to take the moral high ground towards others that are concerned about this.

Just admit you don't care who or what comes into the country, but please don't try and either deflect or have a go at others who genuinely do care about some sort of border protection being in place.

Moral high ground? Pulling people up for advocating drowning children? Fucking hell!

skybluetony176

West end lad doesn’t even understand why he’s angry. He thinks that illegal immigrants get everything for free. Moral high ground has nothing to do with it. If someone gets angry because they lack the intellect to know the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants the issue isn’t the people who understand the difference.

Otis

I do care who comes into the country, but don't have a problem with anyone who comes in and contributes to, and for the benefit of the country.

However, some comments on here are rather disturbing to say the least.

As has been stated, that is not taking any moral high ground and is merely highlighting very worrying trains of thought.

clint van damme

I do care who comes into the country, but don't have a problem with anyone who comes in and contributes to, and for the benefit of the country.

However, some comments on here are rather disturbing to say the least.

As has been stated, that is not taking any moral high ground and is merely highlighting very worrying trains of thought.

You don't want children to drown Otis - You crazy left wing hippy bastard!

Users who are viewing this thread