Incoming ! - Bright Enobakhare (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

That's not an answer to my question. Who would you go for?
Look around the league who’s doing what mate plenty names mentioned on here for me we have enough kids if we’re gonna do anything let’s do summin we need venetral midfield & a target man,my view anyway :)

Grendel

He’s scored far more than one goal by the way - it’s 8 I think

D

Deleted member 4439

From the wolves forum

"Bright needs a good loan spell at a place where he can spend time looking up, passing to teammates and scoring when he gets into good positions rather than scuffing a shot straight at the goalkeeper. He has great potential but needs to start doing something with it."

Should complement Thomas perfectly, heh heh.

skyblueelephant76

This guy couldn’t get into Kilmarnock’s side 6 apperences in a 6 month loan
Kilmarnock are 3rd, one point off 1st and have had a really good season. They've been winning so probably difficult to break into the side. And yes, the Scottish Premiership is more difficult than league one, at the top end anyway.

hill83

From the wolves forum

"Bright needs a good loan spell at a place where he can spend time looking up, passing to teammates and scoring when he gets into good positions rather than scuffing a shot straight at the goalkeeper. He has great potential but needs to start doing something with it."

Should complement Thomas perfectly, heh heh.

I say this every time someone posts something from another forum but I’ll say it again anyway.

I think the majority of you lot talk absolute shite so why would I care what some Wolves helmet has to say. Ha ha.

steve82

They didn’t want to extend the loan and sent him back to me that speaks volumes we will see Saturday

So on that your giving him a appearance to prove you wrong on Saturday.

Seems to me your basing all your opinions on a spell in Scotland to which you don’t know why the loan was not extended if that was even a option.
I presume you’ve had a coffee with Steve Clarke and asked why he didn’t play much or extend the loan.

Did the lad settle in Scotland or enjoy the experience, was he injured at any time. Many factors come into play.

Why not give the lad a chance before bemoaning the loan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

I say this every time someone posts something from another forum but I’ll say it again anyway.

I think the majority of you lot talk absolute shite so why would I care what some Wolves helmet has to say. Ha ha.

I wouldn't take it so seriously.

Seems to be quite some support and good wishes for him from the Wolves supporters.

clint van damme

There are so
So on that your giving him a appearance to prove you wrong on Saturday.

Seems to me your basing all your opinions on a spell in Scotland to which you don’t know why the loan was not extended if that was even a option.
I presume you’ve had a coffee with Steve Clarke and asked why he didn’t play much or extend the loan.

Did the lad settle in Scotland or enjoy the experience, was he injured at any time. Many factors come into play.

Why not give the lad a chance before bemoaning the loan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Kilmarnock accumulated more points in 2018 than any other SPL side including Celtic but hey, let's write the lad off without seeing him play!
There are some fucking roasters in our support.

hill83

Nicks PMs are no longer titled "cut it out"

giphy.gif

Samo

How do you pronounce his name then? Is it Enobakhare or Enobakhare?

Option 1 obviously... who's sir name ends in a question mark? (Unless he's Australian)

Greggs

I have defintley gone from bad guy to loveable rogue over last 2 years

Nicks PMs are no longer titled "cut it out"
Erm....nah i'd just say i'm more impressed with your commitment to the 'wum' role. You're are a true method actor, or just an angry nutjob, either is cool with me! I've learnt a few things on here over the years. Never argue with Nick, his autistic side tkaes over and wins the game...and all of what Otis pots has a punchline.

(i'm joking nick x )

Skybluefaz

"Alright lad. Bright can play wide but he’s more of an inside forward number 10 type. Quick, fantastic dribbler he’ll ghost past people for fun it’s just he often hasn’t made up his mind what to do with it once he has. He’s a baffling character and needs to be looked after and he’ll frustrate the hell out of you but he’s a potential match winner if he gets going"

From my mate who works for Wolves.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

"Alright lad. Bright can play wide but he’s more of an inside forward number 10 type. Quick, fantastic dribbler he’ll ghost past people for fun it’s just he often hasn’t made up his mind what to do with it once he has. He’s a baffling character and needs to be looked after and he’ll frustrate the hell out of you but he’s a potential match winner if he gets going"

FFS. I've had enough already.

Greggs

So Chaplin II

Users who are viewing this thread