Incoming ! - Bright Enobakhare (2 Viewers)

ceetee

If he's a mid-fielder who attacks as distinct from a winger, then he isn't replacing anybody except perhaps Bayliss on a good day

Ccfcisparks

Watched him a few times myself and I'd say as a player hes probably most similar to Baka in our squad but far superior technically and younger. No idea where he would fit in the team at this point but he has been known to play on the wing for Wolves a lot more often than he has played upfront.

Yorkshire SB

Oddly I watched him play for Wolves against Man City in the League Cup last year. He played up front on his own and I thought he did really well; quick and created a lot of problems. Albeit was against Mangala and Adarabioyo.
Hopeful this can be a decent signing!

Greggs

We are still weak in midfield. WTF has gone wrong with Ogogo?

D

Deleted member 2477

As for names there are people who never got to grips with Bigiramana and even Mifsud, not to mention Jutkiev............
Youve done it now.
Mifsud to return as our saviour 20 goal striker

coop

Not inspired by the signing as I think we need a strong midfielder and a winger but I won't be slating him.So hopefully proves to be a good addition .

cc84cov

Jesus lord the random signings continue any point in this seriously what do the scouting staff do all day

Users who are viewing this thread