In Motion Towards Promotion (2 Viewers)

GaryJones

Bristol Rovers away then Bolton at home.
Think after these 2 games considering the teams above us have got games against each other we might well be top 3 if we can achieve 2 wins.
This is such a good season so far and I think the key is that we have hardly had that many players out injured throughout the season.

SkyBlueDom26

Bristol Rovers away then Bolton at home.
Think after these 2 games considering the teams above us have got games against each other we might well be top 3 if we can achieve 2 wins.
This is such a good season so far and I think the key is that we have hardly had that many players out injured throughout the season.
tenor.gif

Johnnythespider

I would snap your hand off to be in this position with 2 games to go, 2 wins for an auto spot, yes please.

wingy

Hopefully both draws or oxford and sunderland wins plan b

Not too bothered about oxford pboro winner tbh. We have 3 games in habd on pboro despite their amazing form

But pompey slowing down would be big

Lwts just.make sure we do our job and regardless it will have been a good day
I wouldn't be worried if Ipswich win .
They seem to have much the look of the Mowbray season about them .
Bottled it from the top.

Skyblueweeman

Hopefully both draws or oxford and sunderland wins plan b

Not too bothered about oxford pboro winner tbh. We have 3 games in habd on pboro despite their amazing form

But pompey slowing down would be big

Lwts just.make sure we do our job and regardless it will have been a good day

Agreed. Two draws in those games would be great for us. If we win, that's two points dropped on us by 4 rivals.

lifeskyblue

Not worried by other results, just yet. As long as we win we gain points on some others around us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Seriously how did you get to that gif from that post?
Have you ever heard of having a "sense of humour "

I mean you were joking about killing yourself, yes?

Skyblueweeman

Not being nega

Got to avenge that 0-0 farce at Bolton in August.
I meant two draws in the games mentioned above where our rivals are playing each other. Not our game. Of course I want, expect and hope we win that.

But draws for the other games will improve our standing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

You must have realised by now that COVKIDSNEVERQUIT, is the king of the shit gif. A Hill83 wannabe.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

More like a Sky Blue Kid wannabe

Warwickhunt

No

no but your username is
Well done not many people see its context! Often used as my Pub Quiz Team name often brings a smile when the quiz masters calls out the team results:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Brighton Sky Blue

Well done not many people see its context! Often used as my Pub Quiz Team name often brings a smile when the quiz masters calls out the team results:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Isn’t it a dig at Torchy following on from some spat with ‘Leamington Boot Boy’?

Users who are viewing this thread